Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

How people see others in your nation?

Off-topic stuff!

Re: How people see others in your nation?

Postby Aeroclaw » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

USA:
A bunch of fat assholes who won't even let you cross the road
Truth:
Smart people; not many people are fat; but the "let you cross the road" shit is true
WV: (Where I is; homeesssssss.) Rednecks who can cook like a boss and hunt like a pro. They don't play video games
Truth: I can't cook, I can't hunt. I play video games. ;_;
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:38 pm

^Bro... we are the fattest country in the world. and quickly becoming the dumbest country with a major government. Btw, even our pets weigh 25% more than the average pet in another country.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Aeroclaw » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 pm

eh that's true xd
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby razor10000 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 am

Semper wrote:What people think in USA: Australians say ''mate'' after everything.

Damn right, mate.
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby ZaPhobos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:15 am

France: We often see them as stuck-up elitists that hate Americans, even if they gave us the statue of liberty as a gift.

Tl;dr
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Found » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 am

razor10000 wrote:
Semper wrote:What people think in USA: Australians say ''mate'' after everything.

Damn right, mate.

G'day mate!
Found

Postby razor10000 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

Found wrote:
razor10000 wrote:

Damn right, mate.

G'day mate!

G'day!... mate!
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby Varun » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

I went to America over the holidays. I was surprised with how little Americans know about us. I swear our defining characteristics are kangaroos, the SidneymOpera House, Sidney in general, and the use of "Mate" in every sentence.

No, the modern generation doesn't say mate as much as the older generations do. Also, I realized in America how much like the English we sound compared to the American accents. It was a real learning experience.

How we see the US: A bunch of fat guys with a dollar that's weaker than ours. We see all Americans as people with southern accents.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby tunaspirit » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Americans: Fat, ambitious, alcoholic, patriotic people with a fat wife and erectile disfunctions
-American Children: Loud, obnoxious, have no life, fat, play too much Calden Doody, bully other fatter people

Brazilians: Poor, skinny, put alot of gel in their hair, usually metrosexual
-Brazilian Children: Can't learn english, play free online games in hope of making other BR friends

Brits: Bad dental hygiene, arrogant, wear weird clothes, have an inunderstandable accent, tea fethisists, more patriotic than other countries, have to do everything different to stand out from everyone
-British Children: Naughty, play videogames not suitable for their age, naughty, their accents make them look all high and daunty, naughty, bad teeth, naughty, criminal, naughty, arrogant, naughty, did I say naughty?

China- The people: No more than the working machines for the government, don't want to be women, ugly, good at math, do not accept failure, do not know freedom, fucking terrible at English, can't pronounce L, waste their time in internet cafes, tiny genitals
- The government: I DO NOT TORERATED NENGATIVE CRITIISM I ARE THE BEST, fucking terrible at English, copy everything, make money of people running to China who evade copyright, can't pronounce R, make alot of money want to pwn Japan, tiny genitals

Croatia: Make money out of dumb tourists, barely enter the third layer of the internet, soccer fanboys, criminal, handsome women, swearing is normal to them
- children: play too much soccer outside, eat too much, fat, fat, fat

Germany: Self-hating, their language feels like shit is coming out of your mouth, fat, alcoholic, good at soccer, need to conquer anything
- children: THEY ARE IN EVERY FUCKING ONLINE GAME, ugly

Holland: Arrogant, suck at football, love dairy products and peanutbutter, windmills and tulips, orange, Northern dutchmen have an indecipherable accent, good seamen, businessmen, lawyers, have alot of farms, weed
- Children: Holland has the highest percentage of internet users, most of their swears are about cancer or other diseases, arrogant, good at gaming, drink too much energy drinks, HEY NEW KIDS JONGE! VERREKTE MONGOL!

Japan: Perverts, tiny (genitals), most men wear glasses, otaku's, want to pwn China, no tits, all perverted dreams are expressed through anime/hentai, have an unexplainable desire for mecha's, end up doing IT jobs/artists, very kind
- Children: Watch tons of anime, stick to their own part of the internet, play alot of obscure JRPG's nobody has ever heard of, like American culture, also pervert, make their hair blond, wear school uniforms

Ireland: ahaha im saop drunks i cant evemn wriet thsi, beerbelly, hate brits, green
- children: same as above

Poland: Poor, everything ends with -sczyekiek or something just to troll others, car export, Russia's bitch.
- children (under 12 years): cannot understand English, those who can understand English must use aimbots because IT"S THE LAWek, THEY ARE RUINING ACE OF SPADES

i have homework to do so i cant finish this
im sorry if anyone found this insulting

tl;dr
[18:33] <+boolface> hey guys imma releqase 0.76 now
[18:34] <+Ethoslab> TheGrandmaster hey do you have any idea when updates gona come
[18:34] <+gen_applejack> now
[18:34] <+gen_applejack> as boolface told us
tunaspirit

Postby Randomized » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Here in holland :
africans are poor
americans are fat and violent
Turkish and maroccans are:poor, violent, murderous.
Asian people have crazy eyes and they make games.
The worst thing about censorship is **************************.
It is not the fall that kills you. it's the sudden stop at the end.
Click--->Image
Randomized

Postby Venator » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 pm

tunaspirit wrote:Americans: Fat, ambitious, alcoholic, patriotic people with a fat wife and erectile disfunctions
-American Children: Loud, obnoxious, have no life, fat, play too much Calden Doody, bully other fatter people

Brazilians: Poor, skinny, put alot of gel in their hair, usually metrosexual
-Brazilian Children: Can't learn english, play free online games in hope of making other BR friends

Brits: Bad dental hygiene, arrogant, wear weird clothes, have an inunderstandable accent, tea fethisists, more patriotic than other countries, have to do everything different to stand out from everyone
-British Children: Naughty, play videogames not suitable for their age, naughty, their accents make them look all high and daunty, naughty, bad teeth, naughty, criminal, naughty, arrogant, naughty, did I say naughty?

China- The people: No more than the working machines for the government, don't want to be women, ugly, good at math, do not accept failure, do not know freedom, fucking terrible at English, can't pronounce L, waste their time in internet cafes, tiny genitals
- The government: I DO NOT TORERATED NENGATIVE CRITIISM I ARE THE BEST, fucking terrible at English, copy everything, make money of people running to China who evade copyright, can't pronounce R, make alot of money want to pwn Japan, tiny genitals

Croatia: Make money out of dumb tourists, barely enter the third layer of the internet, soccer fanboys, criminal, handsome women, swearing is normal to them
- children: play too much soccer outside, eat too much, fat, fat, fat

Germany: Self-hating, their language feels like shit is coming out of your mouth, fat, alcoholic, good at soccer, need to conquer anything
- children: THEY ARE IN EVERY FUCKING ONLINE GAME, ugly

Holland: Arrogant, suck at football, love dairy products and peanutbutter, windmills and tulips, orange, Northern dutchmen have an indecipherable accent, good seamen, businessmen, lawyers, have alot of farms, weed
- Children: Holland has the highest percentage of internet users, most of their swears are about cancer or other diseases, arrogant, good at gaming, drink too much energy drinks, HEY NEW KIDS JONGE! VERREKTE MONGOL!

Japan: Perverts, tiny (genitals), most men wear glasses, otaku's, want to pwn China, no tits, all perverted dreams are expressed through anime/hentai, have an unexplainable desire for mecha's, end up doing IT jobs/artists, very kind
- Children: Watch tons of anime, stick to their own part of the internet, play alot of obscure JRPG's nobody has ever heard of, like American culture, also pervert, make their hair blond, wear school uniforms

Ireland: ahaha im saop drunks i cant evemn wriet thsi, beerbelly, hate brits, green
- children: same as above

Poland: Poor, everything ends with -sczyekiek or something just to troll others, car export, Russia's bitch.
- children (under 12 years): cannot understand English, those who can understand English must use aimbots because IT"S THE LAWek, THEY ARE RUINING ACE OF SPADES

i have homework to do so i cant finish this
im sorry if anyone found this insulting

tl;dr

I lol'd so fucking hard on the basementstuff in austria :D
And german doesnt feel like shit coming out of your mouth :D
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

How the rest of the universe see's Earth.ImageWe're like those dumb asses that people (in this case aliens) try to dis associate from.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Semper » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Japan: Small Genitals(What Chaos Said)

And Americans think that all other languages are stupid, retarded, and doesn't sound right.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Semper wrote:Japan: Small Genitals(What Chaos Said)

And Americans think that all other languages are stupid, retarded, and doesn't sound right.

wat
Don't you mean tunaspirit?
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Semper » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 pm

My bad ^.^, I'm used to you making long post.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge