Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

World War 3

Off-topic stuff!

World War 3

Postby JoshuaConcon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am

I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to make threads like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmqmzleJAM - "Where your Tax Dollars go"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N_huInM0k - "WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4p1kD8CZX8 - "US will start WW3 by attacking Iran "

So after you probably finished watching these.

Opinions?
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Re: World War 3

Postby Articsledder » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 am

I generally think that it is not a good idea to let Iran have a Nuclear bomb. Even if they don't attack us the area is so unstable I'm almost positive they will use it against someone.

It's always good to take these videos with a grain of salt. When no one is there to provide a counter-argument it is kind of crazy what you can let yourself believe (I almost got sucked into the whole Illuminati Conspiracy a while ago)

I do however wish we would spend a bit more money on our own issues. We wouldn't really have to worry about Iran being pissed at us if we hadn't intervened over there anyways.
aend tehn teh cahirs began to snip
Articsledder

Postby JoshuaConcon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:02 am

Articsledder wrote:I generally think that it is not a good idea to let Iran have a Nuclear bomb. Even if they don't attack us the area is so unstable I'm almost positive they will use it against someone.

It's always good to take these videos with a grain of salt. When no one is there to provide a counter-argument it is kind of crazy what you can let yourself believe (I almost got sucked into the whole Illuminati Conspiracy a while ago)

I do however wish we would spend a bit more money on our own issues. We wouldn't really have to worry about Iran being pissed at us if we hadn't intervened over there anyways.

Iran is a sovereign nation and has just as much right as USA, Israel, Russia to build nuclear weapons if it considers it necessary.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 am

JoshuaConcon wrote:
Articsledder wrote:I generally think that it is not a good idea to let Iran have a Nuclear bomb. Even if they don't attack us the area is so unstable I'm almost positive they will use it against someone.

Iran is a sovereign nation and has just as much right as USA, Israel, Russia to build nuclear weapons if it considers it necessary.

But for them "necessary" means "throwing it at the first idiot who insults Allah, Muhammad or Islam".
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Mariokillu » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 am

JoshuaConcon wrote:

Exactly, Iran has as much of a right as we do. The only reason that them building nuclear weapons is a "red light" is because, (1) The need for them to make one was very sudden and quick, and (2) around the time this started, we just pulled almost every, if not all, US soldier out of their sister country, Iraq. Whether Iran has an intent to use them or not cannot be scouted like a hurricane or tornado. If I know the government, they are thinking the exact same thing but are treating it like Iran does intend to use them. That's their job.
Mariokillu

Postby Habsburger » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 am

Oh god i just wish we would just go back to the times when westerners would have balls and fight this filthy antagonists like real mens. We're just waiting for the bomb to explode. When it explodes , we can easily blitzkrieg Iran gangbang style.
Israel destroyed the entire egyptian airforce before it even got out of the hangars and they can repeat it anytime.
Once they're all dead we occupy all the middle east until they got no balls to insult us.
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby Conduit » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

I want a new war... Means more great Video games!
MODS! http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3631
[SPQR]Conduit
PSN: MechaXeno1951

^ CLICK 4 LEGIT 100% FREE DEATHCLAWS!
Conduit
[SPQR] Member

Postby JoshuaConcon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Habsburger wrote:Oh god i just wish we would just go back to the times when westerners would have balls and fight this filthy antagonists like real mens. We're just waiting for the bomb to explode. When it explodes , we can easily blitzkrieg Iran gangbang style.
Israel destroyed the entire egyptian airforce before it even got out of the hangars and they can repeat it anytime.
Once they're all dead we occupy all the middle east until they got no balls to insult us.

Yeah! Westerners use to have balls!
Read this first: http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com/libr ... /index.php

Conduit wrote:I want a new war... Means more great Video games!

There is no good war. War means people die, and all you care about is more great video games? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby Habsburger » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

JoshuaConcon wrote:
Habsburger wrote:Oh god i just wish we would just go back to the times when westerners would have balls and fight this filthy antagonists like real mens. We're just waiting for the bomb to explode. When it explodes , we can easily blitzkrieg Iran gangbang style.

There is no good war. War means people die, and all you care about is more great video games? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Although a non-nuclear war would be nice to reduce the population a little bit.
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby Conduit » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 pm

JoshuaConcon wrote:

Who CARES if people die, and when I get in the entertainment business, a third world war will just mean lots of MONEY! People die everyday and the everyday man doesn't even bother to stop these wars or do anything really related to present conflicts, so who cares? We all have played video games based of past/existing conflicts! More Wars = More Profits! Woo!
MODS! http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3631
[SPQR]Conduit
PSN: MechaXeno1951

^ CLICK 4 LEGIT 100% FREE DEATHCLAWS!
Conduit
[SPQR] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:01 am

Can't everyone just accept the fact that the human race sucks?
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby JoshuaConcon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

ThisFrickinSite wrote:Can't everyone just accept the fact that the human race sucks?

lol bro dis so tru #YOLO #PRETTYBOYSWAG
Last edited by JoshuaConcon on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby razor10000 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:12 am

JoshuaConcon wrote:

After I just read that, same here man.
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby JoshuaConcon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:54 pm

World War 3 is OPEN!
Place your bets.
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Postby Falcon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Switzerland.
IGN:USABxFALCON IRC:Fawlkon