Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Black holes & "White Holes"

Off-topic stuff!

Re: Black holes & "White Holes"

Postby ZaPhobos » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 am

MarioCarter wrote:So a black hole is theoretically a household vacuum machine, and a white hole is supposedly a household bladeless fan?

No, it's a reverse vaccume, ejecting whatever is on the other side.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Snipedxx » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:12 am

Thats what i mean thank you for saying if. :)
Looking through the scope........
BOOM there goes his head...
No more AOS for him!
Snipedxx
{AGAN} Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 am

Snipedxx wrote:Thats what i mean thank you for saying if. :)

lol that's what I tried to say from the start.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby TheSifodias » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 am

Honestly, white holes don't make any sense at all without having a limit. After all, white holes would mean an infinite energy supply of light and waves in it continued forever. My hypothesis is that white holes are the results when black holes reverse themselves: they release all the outputted energy that they had taken in due to gravity. But then white holes have no explanation for gravity at all, since while they have some mass, they don't affect the objects escaping them at all.
A leader, a sniper, a creator...
an admin, and a loyal clan member of USAB.

TheSifodias
[USAB] Member

Postby USABxGUNSLINGER » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:36 am

My theory, you good sirs ask?

Double Rainbow all the way across the Black Hole!
USABxGUNSLINGER
[USAB] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm

TheSifodias wrote:Honestly, white holes don't make any sense at all without having a limit. After all, white holes would mean an infinite energy supply of light and waves in it continued forever. My hypothesis is that white holes are the results when black holes reverse themselves: they release all the outputted energy that they had taken in due to gravity. But then white holes have no explanation for gravity at all, since while they have some mass, they don't affect the objects escaping them at all.

There is also the theory that the White Holes are the other end of the Black Hole: They will throw away the matter that the Black Hole sucked.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Previous

Return to The Lounge