Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

M-16 fans come together!!!!

Off-topic stuff!

M-16 fans come together!!!!

Postby ozone » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:04 pm

this really isnt a social pow-wow for fans of the M-16 its just for gun nuts to say what their fav. fire arms are
mine the M-16 why:
so long as you are a responsible soldier and clean their gun it is a very reliable rifle so long as you CLEAN YOUR GUN my father who was in the 75th ranger regiment in desert storm was issued an M16A2 and he said it only jammed twice both during training.
the 5.56 round is simply devastating against soft targets because the round splits in many fragments and so when the round exits the body you get a hole at very very big also it is so much lighter than the 7.62 round and the fact that it breaks the sound barrier means it will kill you before you even hear it

now im not even old enough to enlist but I can teach most people here how to take apart an AR-15 platform and put it back together
I know there are a few people here who assume that video game guns are the exactly the same as real life guns but there not so dont think that because that one gun is the best in one game means its the best in real life as a matter a fact i dont think there can be a single best gun in the world
post what youre favorite fire arms
ozone

Re: M-16 fans come together!!!!

Postby HoboHob » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:40 pm

The AK-47 master gun. Doesn't need to be cleaned often, reliable and doesn't break on you in a firefight. But it suffers because of Accuracy, though the 7.62 it uses can puncture most armors I know of.
HoboHob

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 am

And let the Kalashnikov vs M16 flame wars begin once again...
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Postby ozone » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 am

yea im not gonna let a kalashnikov vs colt wars happen here people have there own opinions even though mine go against them
ozone

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:12 am

Nerf guns.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Marxist » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 am

Kalashnikov weapons dominate, hands down. Traditional M-16s weren't reliable, and the round is just up from a pistol round, it may be fast, but the 7.62 will tear your limbs off.
IGN: Groendland
Marxist

Postby Semper » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:17 am

He didn't ask for which guns are better than m16's he's looking for other m16 fans.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 am

this really isnt a social pow-wow for fans of the M-16 its just for gun nuts to say what their fav. fire arms are
mine the M-16 why:

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Semper » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 am

oh well I didn't read that I just read the title: M16 fans come together...
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby ozone » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:51 pm

ugotpiez wrote:
mine the M-16 why:

thank you so much
ozone

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm

The M16 isn't as unreliable as most people think, and the AK-47 is not as unnacurate as most people think.

I will go with the L85A2 and the TAR-21 here but simply because they are smexy as hell s2
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby CobaltAK » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

The AK series, mostly the AK-47 cuz old gun still kicks most of modern guns' asses.

M16 is unreliable and jams too often as far as I know. The M16A3 was an improvement from the A1 and A2 variants, but still a pain in the ass.

Also, the AK-47 has a fucking huge cartridge. +9000

<+fLaMeQaeda> I am legally obliged to tell you I am an ex-convict and I am not allowed within 3 miles of any Elementary school in the state of Ohio
CobaltAK
Komrade Member

Postby ValkyriiKing » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 am

Bro Russian guns win in general! Just look at the Mosin Nagant or SKS! but I wouldn't say M16 is a bad gun just not the most reliable and has a nice range if the shooter is trained,
Stealin' dem nuts cuz I'm a AcornTerrorist!
Image Image
ValkyriiKing
Komrade Member

Postby ozone » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 am

ValkyriiKing wrote:Bro Russian guns win in general! Just look at the Mosin Nagant or SKS! but I wouldn't say M16 is a bad gun just not the most reliable and has a nice range if the shooter is trained,

to counter that point i have one gun to list the M1 garand during world war two this 30-06 rifle was Called "the greatest battle implement ever devised" by General George S. Patton. unlike your SKS this gun was issued to every rifle man and because im assuming you are going to want the things a russian ak-47 compared to an m-16 has im going to list some what i call AK points
one the 30-06 is a larger round and is almost perfect for sniping ( i'll discuss this later)
two you can shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger
three very reliable
four unlike the SKS this thing was standardized during WWII so the odds of you haveing R.Lee Ermys Favorite rifle are alot higher
now this are what i call an M-16
one very accurate up to 1,000 meters due to the 30-06 round it fires in fact even after it was replaced by the M-14 in Vietnam U.S. Army snipers still used them
i did not think this will be a debate fourm but i kinda got tired of all the " The Russian AK is much better in every single possible way" kind of people so im giveing them what they came here for not dericed to the guy above me though
ozone

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 am

ozone wrote:the fact that it breaks the sound barrier means it will kill you before you even hear it

it takes time for our body to take information from our senses. About 80 milliseconds, but height also plays into that a bit. so really, any bullet that can kill you in less than 80 milliseconds wont even be seen. you will just drop dead and never even feel, hear, or see it because your brain is stopped (assuming you died) before it can take information and process it.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Next

Return to The Lounge