Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Prussia The Game. Chapter 3 came for sheep.

Off-topic stuff!

Re: Prussia The Game. Chapter 1 is here.

Postby Venator » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Go to artacadamy,fail,join a party called nsdap and you should know the rest ;D
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Needs more bacon.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby ElFizbanio » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Might do a small chapterlike thingy tomorrow that will cover the population and laws of Prussia, also our way to avoid 1845 and it's militancy hits. And military as well,might even recruit a new general to change out Marienburg in the colonies.

Yee gais tommorow.
Check out my AAR as I conquer @
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=15676&start=15#p239457
ElFizbanio

Prussia will invade Netherlands

Postby ElFizbanio » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Yee gais noaw

Chapter 1.5

A chapter about planning, economy, laws and other silly stats.

The ingame time it took to make this chapter was
8th of April 1839 till 10th of April 1839

8th of April

As you can see here there is a lot of information, currently 18 million people are under Prussian control, for anyone who wants to calculate the population.

Our current laws, making our press rights into censorship might help us against revolts in the mainland.
Also might move the voters to Landowners only because they seem to be the ones who want opium.

Here you can see other political information, really nothing to see here.

Here you see our transports and colonial information.
Rhineland, Westfallen and Schwaben are on this list because they're not connected to Prussia itself.

Here is all the income, as you can see taxes are the main income for Prussia.
Having the title "A army with a nation" is costing us a lot aswell.
Might lower the rich taxes to 0 for capitalists to build something

As I viewed through the states I noticed that I couldn't build any more factories.
Time to change the party!

The party below the cursor was the one I had ruling the nation that didn't let me build any factories.
Now the Nationale Partei will allow me to build factories and advance the economy.

Built a factory someone in East Prussia.
Paper is always useful.

Rhineland will get itself a cement factory as seen here.
Absolutely useless yes? No.

Westfalen will get itself a medium important furniture factory that will produce chairs for the country!
This really is useful

10th of April 1839

Because we had some free leaderships around I decided to recruit a new general!
Kustrin will now lead the troops in mainland while Marienburg shall conquer.. oh you'll see.

Prussia needs more transports, because why not?
Right guys? Having only three transports is a limiter.

http://i.imgur.com/YsiFh.jpg

Now let me explain you my plan for Africa. As you can see here three nations will be involved, they are quite weak to be honest. Now the first nation to be invaded will be Zulu, an uncivilized tribe of pointy stickmen.
The second nation to be smitten on is Transvaal, but because they are allied with Oranje we have to fight them aswell.
That's just phase one of South Africa.

http://i.imgur.com/uEM1n.jpg

The gray borders represent Prussia, now as you can see here some might think I am insane, attacking Britain.
Well the thing is I probably am, but we will have a chance of taking their South Africa because they don't always seem to have a big garrison there. There also is a little orange country, you might now think "Well why didn't you take them in the first phase?" The answer is simple, they're a satellite of the British, attacking them at that time would have been chaotic.

As you can see as well a attack on Portugal is also planned. In the war against the Portuguese we'll aim for all of their colonies just because we will be stronger from them.

Now Madagascar is a juicy nation, gotta get it fast.

http://i.imgur.com/AF1Ll.jpg

I also made a invasion plan for Ethiopia and Egypt aswell, we won't attack Egypt that much, just get some pieces of their territories to link with the sea.

http://i.imgur.com/pEKoO.jpg

Let's not forget the quite big but isolated and weak sultanate called Sokoto. Just because there is no direct linkage from the coast to Sokoto doesn't mean we can't invade them.
A blue dot in Africa would appear soon.
Also the little Portuguese island will be annexed aswell.

So yes we will be at war quite a lot, and with so many nations too.

The end of Chapter 1.5

Chapter 2 will come out tomorrow I can promise that. I really should try not to make anymore these x.5 chapters.
But in the next chapter stuff will happen, and quite a lot of stuff.
And it will have a different format style as well, or I hope that.

Banned forever for double-posting.
-Talent
Last edited by ElFizbanio on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ElFizbanio

Re: Prussia The Game. Chapter 1.5 is here, with stats!

Postby JoshuaConcon » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 pm

I will invade your vital regions!
-Prussia, Hetalia
ImageImage
JoshuaConcon

Re: Prussia The Game. Chapter 1.5 is here, with stats!

Postby Venator » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Im already looking forward to chapter 2 :>
I like how you do this :D.
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Prussia The Game. Chapter 2 is here with imperialsim

Postby ElFizbanio » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Chapter 2

In this chapter we get some delicious land.

The ingame time it took to make this chapter was

11th of April 1839 till 15th of January 1841

3th of May 1839

Now Marienburg has reached the Zulu coast and is preparing to land on their faces and annexing them.
Their irregular infant children are no match to ours hairy manly men.

29th of May 1839

The poor children of the poor families are now forced to work even harder.
But for the glory of the Prussian king that is!

5th of July 1839

After mobilizing 240 000 thousand troops we will attack the Netherlands.
The goal of the war is to get a naval route from Rhineland to Prussia, then giving us a lot more income,
just because we don't have to pay tolls for a German minor. Another goal is to get Luxembourg for it's iron,
and to the fact that the Netherlands has no direct connection to them.

17th of September 1839

After a long battle we lost the battle to the greatest irregular army there ever was - the Zulu's.
Marienburg only had 3500 men left after the battle, a great disappointment but now
he will now sail to Omanese Africa to resupply and to add another division to his army and fight another battle.

25th of September 1839

As ten transport ships had been built 100 000 Prussian conscripts were ready to head into Sokoto.
Although some men will die the way there it is acceptable because in the end the troops reaching Sokoto will outnumber the local army.

18th of December 1839

The irony here is that we currently are invading Sokoto and clearly showing our imperialist side.
Now there are more people supporting the war in the distant places far from Prussia.
But for how long?

20th of April 1840

Marienburg defeated the Zulu tribesman and captured one of their provinces, he also got his troops replenished.
He will now push onward into the mainland and annex the tiny Zulu nation.
Meanwhile on the other side of the equator...

On the same day as Marienburg captured Zululand, Kustrin launched his assault on the Netherland nation.
With the war joined Hannover, a nation that recently joined the German alliance after Britain relinquished their sattelite.
Also who joined was the tiny nation of Mecklenburg, they probably won't do anything else than smite them with words.
This war might be over by Christmas.

28th of April 1840

Eight days after the declaration of war at Netherlands, the nation of Zanzibar was given autonomy.
Mainly because the rebels in the province would have created the nation itself and given us a nation to annex.
But the rebels just disappeared leaving the island nation alone.
Zanzibar also joined our war against Netherlands.

7th of May 1840

We have made a foothold in Sokoto and advancing slowly, because the terrain there is mainly a dry and wet jungle, also the size of the armies will make the speed slower. But this is how it must work.

9th of May 1840

This shows most of the nations at war with the Netherlands, too bad Prussia isn't all of the red area.
Right now the war has gone slowly because battles are taking place on Netherland soil and they are taking quite a long time.

27th of June 1840

The war has gone favourly for us and our troops are advancing towards Amsterdam where the battle will take two weeks.
Other than that really nothing else has happened to us except some advances in Sokoto.
But because these are only some provinces and not a lot is going on I won't post them.

3th of August 1840

It is election time and because a new party came to power mid-war the people decided to vote for a pacifist party to end the war faster.
Still the Prussian king has quite a lot of power in his realm and put the Konservative Partei came back to power after the war is over.
Also the war with Netherlands is going to be finished soon and will be ended by Christmas at least.

26th of August 1840

Netherlands came in with a offer quite favourable to us so we decided to accept it and finally somehow link Rhineland with Prussia.
Even Hannover gained a province from this war, making our relations very good between us.

As you can see here the post-war borders, we basically annexed all the provinces bordering us and Netherlands.
Maybe we should do the same thing in the next war, the war where we will gain their colonial regions.
Most likely in 1847 a another war will be fought.

11th of September 1840

This Sokoto peace treaty wasn't the one I was aiming for but it must do for now because waging war under the equator for too long will make some rebels pop.
A new war will be fought in at least 5 years, but for sometime we will gather forces for our war against Africa and Arabia.

As the king promised he changed the ruling party to the pre-war one.
Most likely will make some hippies mad and find them some Belgian weapons, that aren't even muzzle loaded

8th of October 1840

Making Belgium happy was our new short term goal because Belgium didn't have any Colonial territory, yet.
And medicine is quite important too so we had to get it somehow.
Just because we develop grade A military in the world doesn't mean we don't want medicine.

27th of October 1840

Just some weeks after we got medicine we found a solution for malaria.
Making our non-existant colonial range bigger, that's because we have no port's in Oman.

Meanwhile on the other side of Europe, Egypt and the Ottomans are still on it and just can't get over it after two years of war.

10th of November 1840

Our new incomes and spendings, we are almost bankrupt if it weren't for the loans.
Yet we are slowly making money all day erryday.

12th of December 1840

All this territory will one-day belong to us, for now we must get a steady income by invading Africa and Arabia otherwise we won't be able to beat the Netherland navy.

Oh

Oh also I have pictures of Prussia as of now, you can see them below.
Europe: http://i.imgur.com/LT2cS.png
Africa: http://i.imgur.com/3crWc.png

End of Chapter 2

I did try to make things differently here but I don't know how it looks for you as of now.
Making chapters really does take time, this one took me two hours to write, prepare for the lack of chapters in the near future. For now as you have read here I hope you have liked reading this, most likely you just quickly viewed the pictures.
I although am having some fun making these chapters. Now pls gib me some feedback as of what you would like me to change.

Might make a super long chapter for the 29th September,
Chapter 3 will be 5 ingame years to celebrate 10 days of this AAR.

How feedback should look like
<Space> ElFizbanio: Really nice
<Space> i enjoyed reading it
<Space> :)
Last edited by ElFizbanio on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ElFizbanio

Re: Prussia The Game. Chapter 2 is here with imperialsim

Postby Space101 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Loved every bit of it, a job well done Elfizzy!
I'M GAY
Space101

Re: Prussia The Game. Chapter 2 is here with imperialsim

Postby Venator » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Yeah your doing an awesome job mate :D
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Chapter 3 for Sheep

Postby ElFizbanio » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Chapter 3

This chapter tells us a bad story

The ingame time this chapter took was

20th of January 1841 till 5th of March 1843

20th of January 1841

The first thing I noticed when entering the was that we were piss poor and some loans on our shoulders.
Time to change some taxes to for a glorious empire!

26th of February 1841

As always Krakow can't get over that they were the first to be conquered in this AAR.
Time to suppress some dirty rebels for a glorious dawn!

21st of August 1841

Consciousness is bad for us just because we have a high tax.
But hey, we now know our anthem for the glorious empire that can't into poland.

9th of September 1841

Now to more important things - War.
We will fight two wars at the same time and eventually most of the Arabian peninsula.
I already have put Kustrin next to the border of Yemen and Greifswald to the gulf of Persia to unload their deadly arms.

11th of October 1841

As the war started Ad Dawhah was just a unprotected province and the war is going at full speed in both Yemen and Abu Dhabi. Clearly this will be over by Christmas

27th of December 1841

Abu Dhabi fell quickly just because it lacked any army and had so few provinces.
Onward to Yemen!

21st of April 1842

As Yemen surrendered it was time to push northward into Hedjaz, and into Mecca.

On the 1st of August 1842 Hedjaz was annexed as seen below

7th of September 1842

I didn't waste any time attacking Najd which also is a poor and a weak nation covered in provinces that produce sheep.
Because Najd itself was a big desert this war didn't end by christmas.

13th of November 1842

Silly foreign merchants gotta be hanged. Oldenburg itself is old and a minor state in Germany.
This also gives us goods that will be traded away and give us a hefty sum.

24th of February 1843

This war was quite short and annexation was achieved quickly and easily, but now we have just too much sheep.
Could be great for our textile factories in Europe.

http://i.imgur.com/k0340.jpg

You could call this campaign a blitz because it took quite a short time to achieve.
But now as the Ottomans and Egyptians are still at war it's time to interviene to this war.
With force that is.

5th of March 1843

I choosed my side on this war and it will be Egypt because having a nation this big will interfiene with other states.
Because Egypt is a uncivilized nation we did not get automatically get called into the war.
This is good because then we can declare a seperate peace treaty with the Ottomans.

Now to the strategy

http://i.imgur.com/0beKa.png

To explain a bit then the Green line starts from our territory and the violet-ish line is the merge of Green and Red.
We won't probably get a lot of this war, maybe some provinces in Ottoman Africa and the ones to cut them off from the Persian Gulf. Other than that the goal of this war is to get Tripoli, Ottoman Africa and guarantee the independence of Egypt, and let's not forget Cyprus and Rhodes, one day they might become super important.

The end of Chapter 3 for Sheep

To be honest I like making these 'strategy' maps. The reason I haven't made a Chapter was that I was playing another game called "Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron game" and it stole my time away so quickly.
But anyways this is about it for this Chapter.
ElFizbanio

Re: Prussia The Game. Chapter 3 came for sheep.

Postby Habsburger » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:40 am

Oh you play Darkest Hour too huh? I play that all the time.
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby Venator » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Good chapter :D
But you need MORE EUROPEAN WAR >:D
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby ElFizbanio » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Venator wrote:Good chapter :D
But you need MORE EUROPEAN WAR >:D

But I have to burn to burn off some badboy points before getting into any wars.
ElFizbanio

Previous

Return to The Lounge