Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

*AoS Member Interviews* Issue #3 darkvoid

Off-topic stuff!

*AoS Member Interviews* Issue #3 darkvoid

Postby RonPaul » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen! Today I will stretch along my interview series with a new member which goes along the name of darkvoid. I would like to shoutout a Massive thank you to this individual for responding in a reasonable time frame and being so nice. If you could PM darkvoid and welcome him to the community. Now let me stop side-tracking and get into detail about other recent things I have been working on. First Off I am a Huge Borderlands fan and here in NA Borderlands 2 will be arriving tomorrow (Sept. 18) So I'm planning to kick off a review series or First Impressions of several games by putting Borderlands 2 as one of the first. A timeframe isn't set but its something that will happen possibly soon. Now if you've missed the last 2 Interviews click on these Links: Interview 1 viewtopic.php?f=84&t=15492. Interview 2 viewtopic.php?f=84&t=15516--

-My responses to his answers
=====================================================================================================

Hey there Darkvoid. You don't know me & many people on the forums haven't gotten the honor of meeting you. So that's where I come in. Let me explain. I Interview members of the AoS Community & ask them questions ranging from 8-10 about Life questions and game questions. This helps for everyone to get to know each other and for people to have a bit more back knowledge on how new members arrived here. I don't want to hold you up much longer so here's what you have to do. Simply quote this message and place your answers to the right. Try adding more detail to questions so we can really get a grip for your meaning/reasoning. Ready? Okay lets begin. P.S. Call me Ron If you like :)

#1: A fairly commonly asked question & for the reason it sparks the most curiosity in Member's arrival. How did you find Ace Of Spades and what was your reason to join. I found ACE of spades from pualsoresjr on utube -Good thing Youtube is helping AoS grow

#2: Now this ones making me a tad bit curious about your name. Now there is a game (And a horrible one in my opinion http://www.ign.com/games/dark-void/xbox-360-14211557 ) that is pretty unheard of and for solid reasons. Does your name have any connection with this game and if not please try to explain why you picked your name. no it has no connection with the game by name came from souly by heart -Thank god it wasn't based on the game :)

#3: So Gamers are questioning whether extreme violently aggressive or "too much freedom" in videogames is a bad thing. I for one Love to murder people with a Giant Dildo Sword in Games like SR3.Now do you think too much violence in video games is a bad thing. mybe violance is really what you think of it but no not to much -K

#4: Its going to morph into a tradition for me asking this but best to your abilities explain what is a Cheesebubble and how they can make children. for one what the heck is a chesse bubble and if they were real im sure they wouldent have kids -Cheesebubble would Disagree

#5: What weapon is your favorite in Ace Of Spades?
my fav wepon is a rifle im a big sniper
-Same :)
#6: What do you think of the AoS community so far? Any Thoughts on that?
the AoS is great very nice -It is mostly :)

#7: What method do you think will help Ace Of Spades traffic in a larger population? Advertising, Facebook, etc..

call out to utubers man since it brought me here im sure im not the only one -I agree

#8: Any games you looking forward to that are inching near.?
halo 4 is a game im looking foward to -Borderlands 2 Will beat it >:-D

#9: Do you have a regular sever you like to join? If so which? yes a reguler server i join is uslly the arena de dust -Never played it :/

#10: You can ask me a question here. my question umm ok .....not a question but a complement thx for the interview man glad to meet you :) -Thanks it was nice meeting you too. Its great to have other members get to know more about each other in an entertaining way :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to scroll through and answer these. This is greatly enjoyed by many AoS members trying to learn more about its newcomers & I also have fun doing this. Thanks again,
Ronpaul

======================================================================================================

Don't you love doing that?
Leave the past to the past..
RonPaul

Re: *AoS Member Interviews* Issue #3 darkvoid

Postby CrazyPug37 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 am

Man, I love these. I think I've seen DarkVoid on Arena befroe, I'm not sure.
My IGN: [DELTA]Pug
Most Kills: 308 in 1:30 minutes on Aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 Hallway
Highest Killstreak: (That I know of) 22 on Aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 Pinpoint.
As you can see, I am a very "Puggish" Being.
CrazyPug37
[DELTA] Member

Location: In my kennel, in the pound, doing Puggish things as always.

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:58 am

what's funny is that 2/3 of these interviews have people with absolutly AMAZING grammar
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Postby RonPaul » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 am

Ultrayoshi49 wrote:what's funny is that 2/3 of these interviews have people with absolutly AMAZING grammar

lol I noticed that also :)
Leave the past to the past..
RonPaul

Postby Socrates » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 am

Ultrayoshi49 wrote:what's funny is that 2/3 of these interviews have people with absolutly AMAZING grammar

Agreed!!! Haha
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby CrisisFlarez » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 am

My birthday today

CrisisFlarez

Postby Altoids » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 am

CrisisFlarez wrote:My birthday today

This has no relevance to the thread. Make a new one, and people will observe it.

OT: Shouldn't this be Issue #2?
EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the other issue.
Last edited by Altoids on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby Mariokillu » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 am

OMG CAN U INTURVEW ME?
Mariokillu

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:12 am

ME TEW
Your message contains 6 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 10.
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

<+Fleischy> I love buttwalking

IGN: [TRE]Gpride.

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Postby razor10000 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am

Long time no see RonPaul. Can you please interview me next? It looks kinda fun to be honest. Keep up the great work, I love reading these.
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Return to The Lounge