Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Is There Really not a Pony Thread Yet?

Off-topic stuff!

Re: Is There Really not a Pony Thread Yet?

Postby CommanderHurricane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 am

It's not AoS and ponies; it's not confined to this forum. It's all over.
My modpack and separate parts threads
CommanderHurricane

Postby CobaltAK » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 am

I'm sorry to bring this up but when I see someone who is a fan of MLP I usually want to commit harakiri over a pot of boiling oil, but my friends keep telling me that is what they want me to do so I resist every urge to harm myself with a sharp metal blade or any type of dangerous flammable substance that conducts large amounts of heat.

But seriously, I just don't see the point. Why fall in love with MLP? I watched one episode of it to see what everyone was fapping over and I just don't get it (those 15 minutes were worse than being strapped to a metal chair over a bonfire).

Obviously you can see that I'm exaggerating my feelings of bronies. I'm don't hate them, but it's just so freaky and... Weird. Of course, I felt this way with fans of Adventure Time too...

<+fLaMeQaeda> I am legally obliged to tell you I am an ex-convict and I am not allowed within 3 miles of any Elementary school in the state of Ohio
CobaltAK
Komrade Member

Postby CommanderHurricane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 am

See, bronies aren't spending all their time just watching the show "in love with" and "fapping over" it. There are bronies with varying amounts of interest or obsession with it. One of my friends is kinda falling out of it.

Part of the appeal is the fanwork and the fandom itself, not just,the show. Also, you gotta start with the right episode. The first episode isn'tll actually the best to watch first. I think the season two finale is the best for that.
CommanderHurricane

Postby CobaltAK » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 am

CommanderHurricane wrote:See, bronies aren't spending all their time just watching the show "in love with" and "fapping over" it. There are bronies with varying amounts of interest or obsession with it. One of my friends is kinda falling out of it.

Part of the appeal is the fanwork and the fandom itself, not just,the show. Also, you gotta start with the right episode. The first episode isn'tll actually the best to watch first. I think the season two finale is the best for that.

Fair enough, bronies I know IRL don't fap over MLP, but that's not the point.

But what I'm asking is how the fan stuff started in the first place, how it got all viral. Like, I don't even get it. Of course, there wouldnt be an encyclopedia of recorded brony incidents or anything, would there? I guess we will never know.

And I think we're the first people to actually use this topic for what it was made for, good job.

<+fLaMeQaeda> I am legally obliged to tell you I am an ex-convict and I am not allowed within 3 miles of any Elementary school in the state of Ohio
CobaltAK
Komrade Member

Postby ZaPhobos » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 am

The animation is top notch and I have to say in better quality than most...

If other shows had that quality... AWWWW YEAH! Best way to make them cooler!

Also, 4chan caused this...
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Altoids » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am

Mehrunes wrote:
demo123 wrote:The name of the thread is 100% wrong.
There are allot pony threads in this community. Well there is this new trend of making a pony clan.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13977
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14230

I think that these clans should be thrown into the Hell where they will suffer for the rest of their lives.
I mean. How can a guy that's 10+ like ponies.

Puberty.

ogod I lold.
Altoids
Komrade Member

Postby CommanderHurricane » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 am

ZaPhobos wrote:Also, 4chan caused this...

4chan causes everything, haha

But yeah, it's just all-over high-quality.
CommanderHurricane

Previous

Return to The Lounge