Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Sham's is dead.

Off-topic stuff!

Sham's is dead.

Postby lehma18 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I hopped from server to server, trying to find a decent game. Then i saw "Sham's little pony" and immidiately went for it.

I had a really good time, people actually TALKED to their teammates, worked together, moderation worked etc etc. Then hompy left, and it had begun.

Everything was okay for 5-10 minutes. Then a player joined. Headshots filled the killfeed, and he appears to see people through blocks (Propably a lasersight in gunskin, didn't realize it at the time). As i tried to votekick the player, the chatbox fills up with "LOL WATA NUB U OBVIUSLY DON'T RECOCNIZE SKILL XDDDD"

At first i ignored the man, encouraging people to vote. People started to leave, and another hacker joined. Then another one. As i whisper "No" IRL, i message the admins. Soon a mod joins, and says to the first guy: "Lol i see you are being accused of pot" "Yeah i am XDDDDDDD Lol"

Nothing happens to the botters. Mod leaves. I literally went http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxRp6Dg_VQ , When i realized all was lost.
"Killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it"- Solid Snake
"I did what i was told to do, the best i could." - Simo Häyhä, legendary finnish sniper.
lehma18

Re: Sham's is dead.

Postby demo123 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm

lehma18 wrote:I hopped from server to server, trying to find a decent game. Then i saw "Sham's little pony" and immidiately went for it.

I had a really good time, people actually TALKED to their teammates, worked together, moderation worked etc etc. Then hompy left, and it had begun.

Everything was okay for 5-10 minutes. Then a player joined. Headshots filled the killfeed, and he appears to see people through blocks (Propably a lasersight in gunskin, didn't realize it at the time). As i tried to votekick the player, the chatbox fills up with "LOL WATA NUB U OBVIUSLY DON'T RECOCNIZE SKILL XDDDD"

At first i ignored the man, encouraging people to vote. People started to leave, and another hacker joined. Then another one. As i whisper "No" IRL, i message the admins. Soon a mod joins, and says to the first guy: "Lol i see you are being accused of pot" "Yeah i am XDDDDDDD Lol"

Nothing happens to the botters. Mod leaves. I literally went http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbxRp6Dg_VQ , When i realized all was lost.

Well the fact that Sham's server has allot more admins since the last time I played on it. I'm not surprised. Seing that some guys are admins.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Return to The Lounge