Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Mikuli the Blood God; The plot is continued by you alone!

Off-topic stuff!

Mikuli the Blood God; The plot is continued by you alone!

Postby Mehrunes » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Before we get on to the story, please cut me some slack, since all my threads suck d**k. Also, you can add some ideas to the sexy fanfic between Mikuli and Doct--- Oh I'm just kidding... Or am I?

"My.. My... That was a great cup of blood.. Fresh and sweet.. But not overpowering.."
The man placed the goblet down, unknown to the presence of a woman riding on top of him, in insane ecstasy.. Who quickly collapsed on top of him from sexual exhaustion. The man finally took notice, and felt the fresh smell of woman syrup run down his leather pants. A swift gesture from his hand caused the lady to suddenly explode in a torrent of blood, which then ran down into the drains that were conveniently placed around the throne, as if prepared for such a situation to happen.
"Such a boring specimen, when will I be finally satisfied...?" He continued rambling to himself as he descended from the throne. The throne anticipated his movement, exploding into a primordial soup of blood, bones and indescribable matter.

A rapping noise rang around the chamber, someone had visited his abode... In a very, very long time he had not had many visitors, though all who did would die and turn into blood for him to build unto the foundations of his tower of blood. He was Mikuli, God of Blood and Father of all Aimpots. Mikuli definitely couldn't be a father though he had been called "Father of Aimpots", there was no Mother, nobody to call his love. He had been searching for centuries, yet he could not find one who could satisfy him, only using figures made of his own blood to satisfy his urges. The blood god lumbers towards the door, expecting it was just the wind that caused it all.

Lo and behold, instead of thin air, there was a young man. Such a difference in a meal peaked his curiosity. He had never met a male in his entire life, but except himself of course. A troubled expression was already on the young man's face, somehow.. Subconsciously he knew he would be broken in two, carved into a cahir and be snipped upon by the red team just standing outside the fortress for all eternity. Mikuli read his mind through that expression, and placed his fingers beneath the lad's chin.

"What is your name...? How'd you get here, I suppose?"
Young man said nothing but a shiver in reply.
"I won't hurt you, maybe if you would talk, I could give you the greatest of pleasures... Even if you were a man..."

"My.. My.. Name is Doctor! Well.. I'm down on money and I so-sorta needed a j-job.."
Well that never explained how he'd got here, but that was the least of Mikuli's worries. A feeling of lust ran over his veins, something was turning him on... Was he... Ga----
His intestines were acting up again, probably from contracting too many STDs from having women pleasure him, only to be blown up into blood and be absorbed... He had to flush it out quick and he had to be classy but Mikuli wouldn't be able to play this straight with such pain in his rectum..

"Can I come in now?"... "Yes.. Yes! Just come in.. God dammit!" The blood god ran to his throne and ripped the cushion seat open, ripping his leather pants into pieces and started shitting out bullets like there was no tomorrow. Doctor stared at the sight in surprise, how'd the f*ck there was a conveniently placed potty seat on the throne? Unless he was smoking salvia and this was all a dream.... But no! He had no money, and he needed work, if this was a dream, probably it would have been an inception! But he was awake all the while... Maybe.. He was in the matrix...
The two men pondered in their places, as if being baptized in sh*t and being enlightened respectively.

While Mikuli was excreting his bodily wastes, a lingering thought that he dismissed awhile ago came to his mind.
Toilet Paper.
With that realization, he looked around for something to wipe his buttocks, but only scraps of leather and blood could be found. Leather was too smooth, it would have caused the sh*t to squash against the leather and make it worse and blood would've made him look like his anus had been torn by such torrents of brown squash. He only had one choice left and that was Doctor.
"Doctor, you want work right? Well here you go okay?! My first request is that you clean my inner backdoor chambers of all this sh*t!"
Last edited by Mehrunes on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am Mehrunes, and I will be the one to reign victorious over you!... In bed.
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Re: Mikuli the Blood God; The plot is continued by you alone

Postby Articsledder » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:11 pm

aetfer teh cahirds began to snip tey cretaed red teme
aend tehn teh cahirs began to snip
Articsledder

Postby Fleischgeruch » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I am 8 and what is this.
Attention - User no longer active.
Supprising. Funny. Intidimating.
<+Enari> well, i've slept with 29 yearold that looks yunger
Fleischgeruch

Postby Mehrunes » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:59 am

Bramptons.
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 am

den he goes 2 keel deuces nd all r well

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby ZaPhobos » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:42 am

He was... Ga... His gastrointestines were acting up, and he realized his feeling was not of sensuality, but of his bowels about to expel.

I went there.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Aeroclaw » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:52 am

^ Too fucking funny..

HE WAS GAAAASSTRODON.
He then died. To my sweeper. Boss.
Aeroclaw

Location: I live 20 miles away from NIASKA and Scum in Zing Zong Ming Mong Ling Long...

Postby ZaPhobos » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 am

ZaPhobos wrote:He was... Ga... His gastrointestines were acting up, and he realized his feeling was not of sensuality, but of his bowels about to expel.

I went there.

CONTINUITY.

He fled to the bathroom to evacuate his bowels, not wishing for a loyal subject to be covered in filth, like the last one.
He walked out, breathing heavily, forgetting to wash his hands afterward.
He walked to his throne and sat as if nothing had happened. He drank his "wine" (in reality it was blood, but none were to know) and sat with his hands clasped...
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Mehrunes » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 am

Damn.. that's not trolling, that's genius babe. I'll type that one in later.
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 am

Continue from OP:
Was he.. Was he.. Gay?
And then Mikuli gave Doctor a rifle shot straight into the head and ate him afterwards. He threw his skeleton outside of his Fortress to the RED team below. Horrified, the entire RED team runs back to Badlands and was never heard from again. The skeleton meanwhile just magically turned into a cahir.
Couple of minutes later, from afar, Mikuli spotted something: a blue-ish tank-like thingy outside his vision, though he can see anything though that fog covering everyone's vision. The tank, as he call it, suddenly stops and... Oh wait, too TF2-ish. Well continue mine then :P
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby ZaPhobos » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 am

ZaPhobos wrote:
ZaPhobos wrote:He was... Ga... His gastrointestines were acting up, and he realized his feeling was not of sensuality, but of his bowels about to expel.

I went there.

CONTINUITY.

He fled to the bathroom to evacuate his bowels, not wishing for a loyal subject to be covered in filth, like the last one.
He walked out, breathing heavily, forgetting to wash his hands afterward.
He walked to his throne and sat as if nothing had happened. He drank his "wine" (in reality it was blood, but none were to know) and sat with his hands clasped...

CONTINUITY.

As he sat, he realized he had not washed his hands. Rather unfitting for a person like him to not wash his hands, he got up and left his throne yet again. He walked to his "washroom" which was really where he burned the stubborn in sulphuric acid. This day it would serve another purpose. He washed his hands in the caustic liquid, ejoying every second of it. He went to dry his hands. Moments later, he realized that acid burns towels. He went to properly wash his hands in another person's blood. However, nobody but a loyal subject named doctor was in the room, as he enjoyed his privacy.

He delivered a sharp jab to his stomache, seeing that he needed to sharpen his jujitsu skills, and threw him into a cahir, as they called it. The blood from Doctor's mouth he used to wash the acid from his hands, and he finally sat in peace.

"What do you want from me."
"W-well, I-"
"People come here for pleasure. However, if they cannot pleasure me..."
He gestures to his throne.
"They become part of my crimson throne."
"Well we have no problem then."
Mikuli, the Blood God raised an eyebrow...

DaFuq am I doing?
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Mehrunes » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 am

Bramptons, I will get banned if I don't write this too well... Eheheheh
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Postby Doctor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:39 pm

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
Doctor
Retired Staff Member

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:09 pm

And then they all fucked the end.
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Return to The Lounge