Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The Best Laptop Do you have that didn`t cost too much

Off-topic stuff!

The Best Laptop Do you have that didn`t cost too much

Postby RadLova » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 am

Hi Guys

Just wanna know that what is your Best Laptop/netbook that didn`t cost too much but it can run FPS Games like BF3,MW3,Black Ops,Far Cry 3. and more

Thnak you for your time

Regards
RadLova
^^^Click here to see my channel or click the pic^^^
RadLova

Re: The Best Laptop Do you have that didn`t cost too much

Postby grape » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

http://shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-offic ... otebook-PC

This was a bit cheaper when i bought it earlier, I think about $799? If you consider that cheap :P It still was pretty expensive. After customization, it came out to roughly $1100. But that's because I bought a couple extra things with it. The graphics card is a 650m, and I know it runs BOs and MW3 pretty well. I haven't tried BF3 yet, but i've seen videos on youtube like this showing that it can handle it.

Keep in mind that if you find the right time to buy it, you can probably get it much cheaper (sales, coupons). I found a 30% off coupon that brought it down to about $900, but I waited to0 late afterwards to get it so I had to settle with $1000ish.

Really the only thing you'd want to upgrade is the graphics configuration for $50 more, i think? The processor it has at base configuration is superb. I also added the HDD Acceleration Cache, but I don't think that will affect game performance too much.

If that's too expensive, I'd look into getting a refurbished laptop. Those can be ridiculously low priced but with a good configuration. I advise caution with this, however, because when I tried it, I unfortunately got a dud ): There was something wrong with the hardware that made it randomly reset. But it's still a viable option; many people buy refurbished and never have problems with it.
grape

Postby ugotpiez » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Well, if you want a gaming rig, don't get a laptop, get a desktop, or build your own, you really just need a tower computer, stick in a nice graphics card, and bam!

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Found » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't really know my computer specs but I do know it has a very good graphics card 8gb of ram. This is awesome
Because my dad use to work in I.T.
Found

Postby RadLova » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:17 am

@found : if you really wanna know your specs then go to start > search > and type dxdiag,that should showed your specs
@grape : hell no that is awesome laptop! although it`s expensive
@ugotpiez : how i build my own destkop?
^^^Click here to see my channel or click the pic^^^
RadLova

Return to The Lounge