Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

{AGAN} Server [BECOMING 24/7][NEED ADMINS]

Show others what your server is about.

Re: {AGAN} Server [BECOMING 24/7][NEED ADMINS]

Postby CommanderCody » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:10 am

I dont really care about LinkersHD not hosting, Ill do it with Ryu.
| Join {AGAN} Today | IGN-AGANComandrCody | I Am a Combine |
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby corn99 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:22 am

IGN: [C.A.M.B.]Corn99

What Version of Windows do you have, XP
Whats your Timezone (Optional), South East of australia
Where do you live, Melbourne
Why you want to be an admin on {AGAN} Server, i willing to help others and i think i can make a good admin
Are you willing to join or help {AGAN} as a clan. i cant join since im leader of C.A.M.B but i will help
corn99
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Postby Gemini908 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

IGN: Gemini908

Location/Timezone: USA-Central/-5 GMT

What version of windows do you have: Windows 7

Where do you live: I am originally from North West Australlia and moved to the U.S.

Why you want to be an admin on {AGAN} Server I've been on the server playing AOS for while and I know what to expect from cheaters, hackers, etc. I'd love to have a chance to help it out by administrating your server. I would listen to the other users and ESPECIALLY check for votekicks.There has been a bunch of team betrayal: Griefing their bases, box trapping players, destroying structures that provide cover while in use. I'd like to kick minor griefers but if it continues over time I'd ban them. I have a medium tolerance level for team sabotage. Hackers on the other hand... not so much. I'd love to permaban every aimbot, rapid fire, autoshooting hacker out there. I have a LOW tolerance for all hackers. I'd love to help out by eliminating most of them. Which I could cause I usually play every night and sometimes during the day.

Are you willing to join or help {AGAN} as a clan: Of course, I'd join and do whatever I could.

ADDITIONAL INFO: Previous Experience: I have experience with 1 other AOS server which is no longer active. I have experience with other games as an Administrator/Moderator. I have been playing AOS for 4 months or so. So I know what there is to know.

-Thanks for reading,
Gemini908
Last edited by Gemini908 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was eating a watermelon when I wrote this... I am no longer eating a watermelon.
Gemini908

Postby gasman10 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 am

IGN: [PLC]Turtwig

VERSION OF WINDOWS: windows XP

TIMEZONE: AEST

WHERE DO I LIVE: PERTH WA, AUSTRALIA

WHY I WANT TO BE ADMIN ON YOUR SERVER: i want to be admin on your server so i can TRY to stop most hackers, spammers, modders and others who make aos an unfair place to play.

WILL I HELP {AGAN} SERVER: yes i will help {AGAN} but sadly i cant join because i am already in a clan which i like, but dont get me wrong i like your clan i just put so much in my clan that i just cnat bring myself to leaving them but i promise i will help the {AGAN} server as much as i can.

-REGARDS GASMAN10

HEY, Stop Picking Your Nose.

I See Youu!
gasman10

Postby CommanderCody » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:11 am

Gemini908 wrote:IGN: Gemini908

Where do you live: I am originally from North West Australlia and moved to the U.S.

Why you want to be an admin on {AGAN} Server I've been on the server playing AOS for while and I know what to expect from cheaters, hackers, etc. I've been playing on the server for a bit and like it alot. I'd love to have a chance to help it out by administrating it. I would listen to the other users and ESPECIALLY check for votekicks.There has been a bunch of team betrayal: Griefing their bases, box trapping players, destroying structures that provide cover while in use. I'd like to kick minor griefers but if it continues over time I'd ban them. I have a medium tolerance level for team sabotage. Hackers on the other hand... not so much. I'd love to permaban every aimbot, rapid fire, autoshooting hacker out there. I have a LOW tolerance for all hackers. I'd love to help out by eliminating most of them. Which I could cause I usually play every night and sometimes during the day.

Are you willing to join or help {AGAN} as a clan: Of course, I'd join and do whatever I could.

ADDITIONAL INFO: Previous Experience: I have experience with 1 other AOS server which is no longer active. I have experience with other games as an Administrator/Moderator. I have been playing AOS for 4 months or so. So I know what there is to know.

-Thanks for reading,
Gemini908

What was that server.
What were the other games.
How long have you been playing on {AGAN} Server?
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Gemini908 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

CommanderCody wrote:
Gemini908 wrote:IGN: Gemini908

Why you want to be an admin on {AGAN} Server I've been on the server playing AOS for while and I know what to expect from cheaters, hackers, etc. I've been playing on the server for a bit and like it alot. I'd love to have a chance to help it out by administrating it. I would listen to the other users and ESPECIALLY check for votekicks.There has been a bunch of team betrayal: Griefing their bases, box trapping players, destroying structures that provide cover while in use. I'd like to kick minor griefers but if it continues over time I'd ban them. I have a medium tolerance level for team sabotage. Hackers on the other hand... not so much. I'd love to permaban every aimbot, rapid fire, autoshooting hacker out there. I have a LOW tolerance for all hackers. I'd love to help out by eliminating most of them. Which I could cause I usually play every night and sometimes during the day.

-Thanks for reading,
Gemini908

What was that server.
What were the other games.
How long have you been playing on {AGAN} Server?

What was that server: A tag team server of some of my friends and I... Nothing major we didn't get too many players but we did occasionally.

What were the other games: [Minecraft I co-own a server and Moderator on another] and [Kongregate.com/ I have Moderator] I also was admin on 1 TF2 Server I quit a while back.]

How long have you been playing on {AGAN} Server?: I don't know the exact date.. Around 1 and a half months?
I was eating a watermelon when I wrote this... I am no longer eating a watermelon.
Gemini908

Postby CommanderCody » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

I have been playing for 7.5 months.
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Gemini908 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh. Wow, ok. :P
So no?
Gemini908

Postby Snipedxx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

IGN: {AGAN}Snipedxx

Location/Timezone: Victoria, Australia. AEST

Where do you live: I live in Wodonga, Victoria, Australia.

Why you want to be an admin on {AGAN} Server I have played on ace of spades for about 7 months and always trying to be apart of a server. I will also be happy to get rid of all those griefers, hackers, teamkillers etc.

Are you willing to join or help {AGAN} as a clan: Yes i would love to be a part of a server because i have never been a part of one before .
Last edited by Snipedxx on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking through the scope........
BOOM there goes his head...
No more AOS for him!
Snipedxx
{AGAN} Member

Postby Gemini908 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Way to copy my template brah.
Gemini908

Postby CommanderCody » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 pm

-_- stop fighting you guys.
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Gemini908 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Just saying.
Gemini908

Postby Snipedxx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Gemini908 wrote:Way to copy my template brah.

Just letting you know that heaps of people do that
No more AOS for him!
Snipedxx
{AGAN} Member

Postby CommanderCody » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Stop it or you will both be out.
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Snipedxx » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm

CommanderCody is the server actually online yet? If not i never see any other clan members on aloha servers. But i saw {AGAN}Mohab online yesterday in arena and thats it.
No more AOS for him!
Snipedxx
{AGAN} Member

PreviousNext

Return to Server advertising