Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Aloha servers

Show others what your server is about.

Re: Aloha servers

Postby SamNewall » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

because its funny watching you get pissy, btw i didn't do it
SamNewall

Postby Gon » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 am

Why cant i play aloha server babel game anymore? i cant see it in my list of servers, since i found out about this game ace of spades...the babel map/game is the only one i like...now that i dont see it in the server list...my interest to play ace of spade started to wane....if i did something wrong pls tell to the proper person/admin. im sorry...ill be more careful now. although i dont know what i may have done wrong. may be i intentionally blocked another players structures but it also often happen to me...in the mad rush/race to create a building to reach the top...other players also blocked what im doing maybe because we have a different idea how to reach the top... and i accepted that as part of the game...everyone is free to decide whatever he think is better or needed. if i piss another player who happen to be an admin im sorry. pls let me play babel again. i dont enjoy other map. i only play ace of spades...on babel mode...other mode dont interest me. is it me? or the aloha server is down? pls fix them as soon as possible.
Gon

Postby PXYC » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 pm

They're being moved. See http://aloha.pk for more information.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby LinktersHD » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Aloha once again.
Oh well can't wait for them to be back up.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Froelich131 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Better change OP from Los Angeles, to Las Vegas!
Froelich131

Postby 3imis » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am

Hello there. I love the counter-strike server, but you should rename the teams to terrorists, and counter-terrorists, because in CS the teams aren't green and blue :D
And if it's possible, you could also make Bomb defusal mode, or Hostage rescue, it would be awesome.
_______Leader of B2K | IGN: B2KxEimis | My videos!_______
3imis

Postby GeneInReality » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 am

Uh, hi. I'm "A Negr0". I was recently banned from aloha.pk Last team standing. First of all, I would like to conduct a full apology for my misdemeanors including rash and graphic profanity and abusing the vote-kicking system. I apologize to all African-American people affected by my harsh rants, I apologize to everyone who was in that room who had to listen to my immature rants, and most importantly, I apologize completely for these actions. Touching back to the beginning, My friend Derroith, (That is his forum name and his in-game name) was also affected by my actions when you appeared to have i.p. banned him. I accept full responsibility for my actions, and am willing to accept any conditions that you could come with for my actions, but please, don't i.p. ban this i.p. Derroith actually enjoys Aloha servers very much. I will be willing to accept any punishments. My in-game name is Sensationalism (Like my legit in-game name, I just made a troll name), so please contact me via this forum. Thank you, and my apologies.
GeneInReality

Postby kmaj » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 am

GeneInReality wrote:Uh, hi. I'm "A Negr0". I was recently banned from aloha.pk Last team standing. First of all, I would like to conduct a full apology for my misdemeanors including rash and graphic profanity and abusing the vote-kicking system. I apologize to all African-American people affected by my harsh rants, I apologize to everyone who was in that room who had to listen to my immature rants, and most importantly, I apologize completely for these actions. Touching back to the beginning, My friend Derroith, (That is his forum name and his in-game name) was also affected by my actions when you appeared to have i.p. banned him. I accept full responsibility for my actions, and am willing to accept any conditions that you could come with for my actions, but please, don't i.p. ban this i.p. Derroith actually enjoys Aloha servers very much. I will be willing to accept any punishments. My in-game name is Sensationalism (Like my legit in-game name, I just made a troll name), so please contact me via this forum. Thank you, and my apologies.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?PHPSESSID=5e3dfec5ec9a50fa60c9785a7c0e998e&action=forum
kmaj
[FF] Leader

Postby BozoDel » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi.

I used to be a very big fan of Aloha. Now there's just too many hackers. They're not even cutting back on the hax a little to go by unbanned. They're hacking very openly. What's going on?
YOU'LL GET VIRTUALLY NO LAG IF YOU JOIN A DECENT SERVER AND HAVE A DECENT CONNEXION
BozoDel

Postby LinktersHD » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Froelich131 wrote:Better change OP from Los Angeles, to Las Vegas!

No to Texas!
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Tigershield » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi.

Well lately I play allot of the gamemode "infilitration" Most of the maps in that server are great. But there is one map that doesn't fit the infiltration gamemode And that map is "Lone tower".

Reason : the tower keeps getting griefed. Can it be replaced whit another map please.

thanks Tigershield
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
Tigershield

Postby BozoDel » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

...or maybe you're sacrificing yourselves to keep other servers hacker-free!
YOU'LL GET VIRTUALLY NO LAG IF YOU JOIN A DECENT SERVER AND HAVE A DECENT CONNEXION
BozoDel

Postby izzy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:13 pm

BozoDel why don't you apply for admin?
izzy
Site Admin

Postby BozoDel » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 pm

izzy wrote:BozoDel why don't you apply for admin?

Hmmm... you know what? That doesn't sound like such a bad idea...

Who can I talk to about this? I'm not sure I'd be a good admin, but, maybe...
BozoDel

Postby Bozo » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 pm

BozoDel wrote:
izzy wrote:BozoDel why don't you apply for admin?

Hmmm... you know what? That doesn't sound like such a bad idea...

Who can I talk to about this? I'm not sure I'd be a good admin, but, maybe...

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=211.0 Good luck mate :D
IGN: Bozo
Best killstreak: 31
Bozo

PreviousNext

Return to Server advertising