Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

- The Stormwind Servers - [24/7] Moar admins needed!

Show others what your server is about.

Re: - The 1337 Servers - [24/7]

Postby ExiTeD » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Age - 15
Time Zone - GMT +1
Previous Experience - I had not really much experience of being an Admin . I was an Admin on the Animus for long time ago.
Language - English, German, little bit russian
Name - ExiTeD, markus
Introduce yourself - Im a helpful little guy from Germany who plays AoS since 9 months. I actually go to school but this will change next year when I finish the 10th grade. I usually play on the Minit or Aloha servers but the most of my time in AoS I spend on the Stormwind servers.
Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating? - Hmmm, I think yes.
IGN: ExiTeD or markus

Wenn ich nicht weiß was ich tue, kann mein Gegner das auch nicht wissen ~ Fabian Siegismund
ExiTeD
Bastion Member

Re: - The Stormwind Servers - [24/7] Moar admins needed!

Postby VerstehIchNicht » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Age- 14
Time Zone- GMT +1
Previous Experience- I'm helping to admin the Animus Server for about 1 or 2 months now
Language- English, German and some bad french
Name- [Animus]VIN, VerstehIchNicht
Introduce yourself- I'm 14 years old and from Hessen, Germany. I started to play AoS in February. I think for every other thing you can chat with me on IRC.:D
Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?-Yes
VerstehIchNicht
[Animus] Member

Postby Semper » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Age 13

Time Zone- UTC - 5 EST.

Previous Experience- Lot's of times, I am currently a Mod on the RS server and I was an admin on Dany0 servers but he closed them down

Language- English only.

Name- Kevin

Introduce yourself- Hello, I'm Kevin like I said before I'm am an admin on 2 servers right now and several in the past, I'm nice in friendly/funny and like to chat with the people in the server, I'm never rude to anyone. I've been in this community since the first forums, Played since 0.62 and I know a lot of people around the forums.

How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? Around 2-3 hours, Longer if i'm not doing anything and it's night time.

Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?-
All of those things, When needed of course :).

EDIT: just got admin on this server too :) - viewtopic.php?f=82&t=12005
Last edited by Semper on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby xF1avour » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Age- 13
Time Zone- ACST
Previous Experience- Not much really, never been an admin
Language- English
Name- F1avour
Introduce yourself- Hi, i'm Tyrone Nicholson(F1avour). I am 13 year old boy who lives in Adelaide, Australia. I love the beach and all ways take part in sports carnivles including Soccer, Netball, Touch footy and much more! Iv been playing ace of spades for nearly 11 mouths not having the best reprotation but certantly a active member on aos. Oh yes i forgot to mention i play Ace of spades. Prity much the only game i play. I am also a big fan of a game called Sleeping Dogs, thats all so one of my favourites.
How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? Well since most of you are europian i can take at least 3 shifts for 1 hour, not much but i can fill a few peoples spots if there appsent.
Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?- Yes:)
Cheers
F1avour
F1avour
xF1avour

Postby LJ123211 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Age-14
Time Zone-EST
Previous Experience- I was an admin on the Ki11aWi11 servers for a long time, they've been shut down for a while now.
Language-English
Name-[LoS]SNPR
Introduce yourself-Hello I'm, Logan Jordan/SNPR. I've been playing Ace of Spades ever since 0.21. I was introduced to the game by a youtuber named paulsoaresjr. I live in Florida,USA(I'd prefer not to mention the city), I've been playing baseball all my life so I'll be a little less active but all probably be on all day on saturdays. I'm very active on the forums, mainly because of my clan. Ace of Spades is really the only game I play other than BF3, which I play on my XBox. Oh, by the way I'm practically never on Sundays because the computer at my mom's house is broken :(. That's a little bit about me and thank you for reading.
How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? I'm probably won't be able to take many on weekdays but on Saturdays probally 3 shifts for 1 hour each
Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?-Yes

Thank you
~SNPR
[LoS]SNPR
Proud founder and leader of The League of Snipers Clan-[LoS]

Bolt actions speak louder than words

Wanna join [LoS]? Here's a link!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15177

Endreo2013 (green): SNPR AIMBOT
LJ123211

Postby XxsnipahxX » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

b]Age-[/b]I am 19
Time Zone- I live in EST
Previous Experience- I have never been admin on different servers but my own, I used to have a 12 hour server that was vanilla
Language- I speak English and Spanish, so I cant help translate if they need help

Name- My name is Christian Marrero/[DELTA]snipe
Introduce yourself- Hello, I am a fellow member of the community mainly know as [DELTA]snipe or just snipe for short. I am a person looking for new skills in the adminstration field of AoS. I have also been think a physical way of giving back something to the community on my free time on my PC. I am a person who is mature, and never gives up on hard tasks. I will rather try dying than die quitting. I am a constant person with free time after school hours. As far of chaos I have seen in AoS is the griefing, hacking, spamming and glitch abuse on many servers. I have wanted to help lower it in many servers, but votekicks only work for 15 to 20 minutes a person, that is not enough to stop them entirely, Instead I feel of gaining admin privileges will help lower or even stop it on your server. If I dont get a chance to get ingame, I will lurk around the IRC and wait until it is my time to "strike." When I encounter an hacker on my old server, I would try to confront him, see how he is hacking, ask for proof from fellow players, if he look like a legit hacker he will be banned for atleast a week to a month.I know a great deal of many Pyspades commands, such as /invis, /hackinfo, /gc, and /from etc. I usually togglebuild griefers for a bit until they will say they will stop griefing. Some people may think being admin is fun because of those cool commands you can abuse. But in my point of view, It will take down overall gameplay of the game, because of looking around for griefers and hackers.

How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? On week days, Monday to Thursday, I will be by at around 5 pm to around 7:30. Fridays and weekends from 2:50 to 5:30 on Friday,from 11:00 to 1 or 2pm on Saturdays, around 9:00 to 12 on Sundays. I will be the most active on weekends. I am a constantly active person on forums and ingame so no worries of me being off for a long time.

Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?- I am a very suprising, funny, good looking and itimidating person. You will never know what I have up my sleeves on a current situation.

I hope you have read this application please reply back soon
-snipe
want a sig like mines?Click here^^
Stats:
IGN:[DELTA]snipe
favorite weapon(s): SMG and rifle
favorite server: Last Team standing,Shams Little Pony, and Minit US
When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.
XxsnipahxX
[DELTA] Member

Postby joshreeves » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 am

Age- 16 (almost 17)

Time Zone- EST

Previous Experience- Currently admin for Delta Clan Server

Language- English

Name- [DELTA]jreeves

Introduce yourself- Hi, my name is Josh. I'm a Junior in highschool. I live in Virginia, USA. I love modding, playing AoS, and wrestling. I'm on everynight from about 8 pm EST to 10 pm. I would be a good admin because I have absolutely no tolerance for cheating. Griefers and hackers ruin the game that I love, and one more admin to enforce the rules can only help make the game more enjoyable. I'm a very social and friendly player, and anyone from DELTA will happily vouch for me.

How long, in a day, are you able to take shifts for? I play every day from 8 to 10 pm.

Are you surprising, funny, good looking and intimidating?- All of the above (;

Thanks, I look forward from hearing from you! (:
[DELTA]jreeves
joshreeves
[DELTA] Member

Postby cow » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 pm

o_o So many applications.
Just a notice, I am reviewing the applications, don't worry applicants.
Exited, and Kodiak has been accepted as admins; XxSnipahxX and VIN's application also looks ingratiating.
Note that we choose our admins by activity, and maturity, not by the length of application. But of course, a lengthy application would be beneficial.
penispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispen| My Mods | Chuck Norris' Server| Chuck's Melee Server|penispenispenispenispenpenisnispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenis
cow

Previous

Return to Server advertising