Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

One Big Noob [Server]

Show others what your server is about.

One Big Noob [Server]

Postby OneBigNoob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 am

Hi I started a server about 1 week ago before visiting Georgia for a vacation. So I am back and ready to run my server.
TDM Server. And/OR Fun scrips on weekends
I use the basic airstrike and squad scripts... Just the basics
So far I rune Nuketown and Rust maps
Rules
The First and obvious rule is NO HACKING!
2. No begging for admin
3. No spam
4. No racism/harsh language (I do allow cursing but not to the point where your cursing someone out...)
ADMIN Rules:
1. No abusing admin power [This rule says all] (meaning no going into invisible mode coming out and killing someone. No banning people randomly, No God mode unless trying to watch someone to see if they are hacking[ you should go in invisi mode or spectator to do this anyway])
2. No changing your name without warning first

Also I need a couple admins and trusted players.
Code: Select all
ADMIN application
[Age]:
Maturity level. (be honest, no honesty=most likely being demoted):
How often can you be online?:
IGN(In-game username):
Why you would want to be admin:
Are you familiar with administrating a server?:
IF you saw someone cyber bullying what would you do?:

Code: Select all
Trusted application
[Age]:
Why you would want to be trusted?:

Link To Server: aos://3673351010:32887 Also this is not a 24/7 server I usually turn it on around 3pm USA Central time

Current Positions!
Owner:One Big Noob
ADMINS: (none)
(none)
(none)
Trusted: (none)
(none)
(none)
Last edited by OneBigNoob on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OneBigNoob

Re: One Big Noob [Server]

Postby PyroPlunger » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 am

Can you link the server? Also, just a hint of advice, you might want to improve the admin and trusted application. It'll definitely help see the difference between those who fit the role and those who don't.
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby OneBigNoob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:22 pm

PyroPlunger wrote:Can you link the server? Also, just a hint of advice, you might want to improve the admin and trusted application. It'll definitely help see the difference between those who fit the role and those who don't.

Improve it how? and ill get the link in a sec

EDIT: aos://3673351010:32887
OneBigNoob

Postby PyroPlunger » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:10 pm

By making it a more (I suppose you can say) difficult application. You surely don't want just anyone easily getting accepted or applying.
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby gasman10 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:13 am

ADMIN application
[Age]:12 and 2 1/2
Maturity level. (be honest, no honesty=most likely being demoted): well im actually pretty mature when it comes down to it, i like making jokes (not dirty ones) and sometimes i will be a little moody if i have a bad day but that rarely happens anyway.
How often can you be online?: I am usually on everyday for a couple hours and then on and off again
IGN(In-game username): [PLC]Turtwig
Why you would want to be admin: So i can stop hackers, modders and spammers etc
Are you familiar with administrating a server?: if you mean like commands and binary then yes
IF you saw someone cyber bullying what would you do?: i would take a screenshot or ban the player that was doing the cyberbullying and then try to help the victim.

-REGARDS GASMAN10

HEY, Stop Picking Your Nose.

I See Youu!
gasman10

Postby SRL » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 am

ADMIN application

[Age]: 13

Maturity level. (be honest, no honesty=most likely being demoted): Very mature, unless someone really pisses me off.

How often can you be online?: Almost all weekends. Yes, I know, makes me look inactive in-game but parental restrictions, you know? :/

IGN(In-game username):{AGAN}srl{CAMB}

Why you would want to be admin: After seeing so many griefers and hackers running amok on servers that aren't Minit or Sham's, and Minit already has more admins than they will ever need, I decided I wanted to try to help stop them in their tracks.

Are you familiar with administrating a server?: Unfortunately, no. I know most of (if not all) the Vanilla commands, but not much more.

IF you saw someone cyber bullying what would you do?: Report them. If I had moderator powers on that site or server, I'd mute, then ban them if they didn't stop after the muting.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby Carrotstick » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am

ADMIN application

[Age]:12,turning 13 Soon.

Maturity level. (be honest, no honesty=most likely being demoted):From a scale from 1 to 10,I would say its 9.

How often can you be online?:Most of the time,my final exams has passed.

IGN(In-game username):[SPQR]Carrot

Why you would want to be admin:I would like to ensure that Ace of Spades became one of the best games,if you want it to be the best game,the server must be well moderated.When the server is well moderated,aimbotters and griefers won't be an option,and people will be attracted to the server.Therefore,aimbotters and griefers will be extinct.
Are you familiar with administrating a server?:Yes,I am familiar.I moderated the -Renegade Snipers CTF- Server.

IF you saw someone cyber bullying what would you do?:It depends,if he is occasionally insulting and cursing at a player,I would first mute him.After amount of time,I would unmute him,if he still doesn't change,I would kick him.If he every comes back and insulted again,it would result in a 30 minutes ban.
Carrotstick
[SPQR] Member

Return to Server advertising