Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

LeafCutters Servers

Show others what your server is about.

Re: LeafCutters Servers

Postby DeadlyWolf » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 pm

BTW
Leafcutter We ussualy play on leafcutters new maps so you can find us there if you want to talk to more guys.
Or you can find clan [Deadly] on forums
and dont forget to send me a pm
thanks
Clan [Deadly] 4 Life
DeadlyWolf

Postby StarReaper » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 pm

hey wolf :P <3
StarReaper

Postby StarReaper » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:24 pm

DeadlyWolf wrote:Leafcutter i have a request.
Could you make a server for our clan [Deadly] PLEASE!
The owner of the clan coudnt find a guy that could make a server for us so here im am trying to get you to make us a clan server.
If you want to we would like it to be a 24 7 server that doesnt change map and has only one map but we still must agree on Which map we would like it to be.
We would like to have 2 admins maybe me and clan owner. idk yet
Please our clan would really like you to do that.
Send me a private message of what you think
Please

Alex
[Deadly] Thatsju
[Deadly] Wolf (ME)
[Deadly] Snipe 98
And many more would like you to make us a server!
And many more guys will come to our clan if you make us a server!

Thanks for the time [Deadly] Wolf
Peace out.

How many slots do you want? i could host it.
StarReaper

Postby MUSEFan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 am

AoS In-game Name: PABH.
Location/Timezone: Spain, GMT +1.
A little about yourself (20 words or more please:( I started playing Ace of Spades 4 months ago and I've loved it since the beginning. I played in your EU servers for the first time around two weeks ago, as an alternative to Minit US - Assault and servers in which I lag because of my location. I noticed there were lots of hackers, griefers and people with not a really excellent behaviour, useless votekicks... etc. I really feel like the servers have potential, but the community isn't really good at the moment.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please:( I'm good at identifying hackers, I normally stop playing and go on spec when I'm on Assault, then I message an admin or go into the IRC, I only do this when I'm 100% sure, though. I'm on everyday, most of the time. I also enjoy the game and like other people to enjoy it, so I'd stop everyone breaking the server rules and permaban them if you tell me to.
Previous Experience (if any:( Helping admins in Stormwind's server and Minit US - Assault, I'm familiarized with IRC commands.
^ Click to go to Freedom Fighters' official sub-section!
CIMCCIKOTCM wrote:Idiot no aimbot there, that's pro shit right there.
MUSEFan
[FF] Leader

Postby biocheeze1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:27 pm

AoS In-game Name: biocheeze
Location/Timezone: boston mass, east coast of u.s.a, eastern standard time
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): i have teamspeak and love your servers im 16 years old am a gamer. i have a small youtube channel that i'm going to start posting aos gameplay to and i also like pie
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): i'm not fully sure what the rank irresponsibilitys are but i have had it with hackers and would just love to be able to get rid of them without the vote wich half the time either takes forever or people dont know how to vote and makes it never pass
Previous Experience (if any): none sorry
biocheeze1

Postby Bruceski » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

AoS In-game Name: James
Location/Timezone: Central Time Zone; United States
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I live on a farm when I am not going to college I don't have much of a temper and it is hard to anger me.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I dislike hackers with a passion and want the game to be fair and fun for everyone and I have often managed to successfully vote kick people by convincing those on each team, without using harsh language.
Previous Experience (if any): None I don't think vote kicking counts.
Bruceski

Postby LeafCutter » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Apologies chaps, been busy with stuff to check these replies (cheers for them by the way).

I will endeavour to go through these over the weekend and get some of you guys started.

Cheers,

Leaf
"LeafCutter's avatar scares me" - ReubenMcHawk
LeafCutters AoS Servers
אַהֲרֹן‎
LeafCutter
[SPQR] Member

Postby Snake98 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 pm

AoS In-game Name:Snake eye
Location/Timezone: Finland (UTC+02:00)
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I am Finnish boy and like gaming i like playing AoS i dont get mad easily and i am very peaceful. I like playing in leafcutters cause they were the first servers in AoS where i played and i have teamspeak and i would love being a Admin
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I dont ban easily but i would ban cheatters (i have seen some) i play a lot in leafcutters so i would keep peace on the servers and i have lots of friends playing there too so they can inform me if they see a cheatter i am fair admin i dont ban without reason so i realy hope that i can get admins
Previous Experience (if any): I dont have earlier admin experience a lot but i am fast to learn.
Last edited by Snake98 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snake98

Postby jDavies97 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:48 pm

AoS In-game Name: jDavies97
Location/Timezone: England - GMT 0
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm 14/15 yrs old (depending on when this is read :P) going into Yr11, but am quite mature for my age, I like a good joke, but don't like anything homophobic/racist, etc. I have a gaming headset (w/ mic.) that I can use to voice chat if necessary, and can download the necessary programs.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I've been high ranked on past Minecraft servers, for Example, ChocolateLand(/ChocoLand, called either to users), which Unfortunately is now shut down (I built the full Hq solo too :L) so I have a little experience dealing with problems which a Mod would be posed with.
Previous Experience (if any): High rank on Minecraft servers including VanillaLand & ChocolateLand
jDavies97

Postby CakeBones » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 am

AoS In-game Name: Pinkiepie Style

Location/Timezone: US Central

A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm 16 years old, as said above. I love the Leafcutters servers. I live in Texas, and I tend to move around a lot. I usually play on LeafCutters New maps.

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I've been noticing a lot of teamkillings (people griefing bridges when people are building them) and TONS of people abusing the votekick system. I'm wanting to put a stop to that. I don't grief, I just like to have fun, and keep the game nice and clean. I can be held responsible for my own actions.

Previous Experience (if any): I was moderator on a forum for about 4 months a while back. (Not Ace of Spades) I just stopped going there and I guess lost my moderator status. And a MineCraft server before it shut down.

Thanks for your time
CakeBones

Postby Finlander » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:16 pm

AoS In-game Name: Finlander
Location/Timezone: GMT+2
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm 16 years old, as said above. I play a lot of games, mainly TF2, Civ series and AoS. I don't have perfect english so don't judge me about that :) [email protected] to contact.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I have recently played AoS a lot and I have good amount of experience about being admin.
Previous Experience (if any): Couple minecraft and TF2 servers.
Which server are you requesting admin one?: LeafCutters EU 1 or 2 or 3
Finlander

Postby Uzii » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm

AoS In-game Name: Uzii
Location/Timezone: GMT+1
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm a semi-experienced AoS player, started playing a few months ago. My internet connection is fairly bad currently, but I'm expecting much better performance very soon(probably in a month or so). While playing on the LeafCutters EU 2 server my performance is pretty ok, so if I get applied I would like to be applied to that server.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I hate to be constantly owned by aimbot and wallhack, and I think many other people agree. Since the votekick system in AoS still needs a lot of work, I would love to make mine and any players experience on the server to be better. I would love to help people out, and I ensure you that I will if you give me the chance.
Previous Experience (if any): None.
Which server are you requesting admin one?: As I have said before, EU 2, but any European server will be OK.
Uzii

Postby mcirish » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 am

they wont let me connect to any servers they even aren't full umm so yea
mcirish

Postby Kodiak » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:18 pm

A registration of interest, I understand you block Australian players but I am free to administrate through IRC, if this is acceptable please get back to me and I will edit this into a formal application. Thanks!
^Click the eyes for the IRC^
Image - Image - Image
Kodiak
[SPQR] Member

Postby Djkuik » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 pm

AoS In-game Name: Djkuik
Location/Timezone: +1 i think, i live in the netherlands.
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm love to laugh (: also, i can be very serious. I'm kind of addicted to the pc so i'll be online a lot. Becuase of that i can mod from 4pm untill 10 pm in my time (:
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I think i would be a good admin because i have some experience and i am online a lot, also i dont like people that hack because they ruin the fun for everyone!
Previous Experience (if any): I have been a mod on another server, but its not up anymore...
Which server are you requesting admin one?: I'd like to be admin/mod for leafcutters Eu1, because im playing on that with friends and i like the maps the most (:

Hope to hear from you soon (: also i have skype, its minecraftdj.
See you (:
Djkuik

PreviousNext

Return to Server advertising