Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

LeafCutters Servers

Show others what your server is about.

LeafCutters Servers

Postby LeafCutter » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Current list of servers:

LeafCutters EU 2 - England
LeafCutters New Maps - England

LeafCutters EU 1 - Netherlands
LeafCutters EU 3 - Netherlands
LeafCutters Assault - Netherlands

LeafCutters US 1 - Seattle

LeafCutters US 2 - Dallas
LeafCutters New Maps US - Dallas

I also host the following clan servers:-

aos://2027543882:32887 F4TAL Clan Server
aos://2027543882:34887 FusionX Clan Server

List of Admins:
- Head Admin - LeafCutter
- Deputy Admin, EU Servers - MUSEfan
- Deputy Admin, US Servers - Carnage

I currently have multiple servers so seeking applications for administrators in the following format. PLEASE NOTE that it would be handy if server admins have Mumble or Skype installed! If your application is successful you will enter a trial period while you are evaluated for suitability! ALSO NOTE that your previous posts, on this forum, will be taken into consideration!

Please copy and paste following:-

Code: Select all
AoS In-game Name:
A little about yourself (20 words or more please):
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please):
Previous Experience (if any):
Which server are you requesting admin one?:

Rules and Conduct on our public servers:
● No hacking or cheats. Zero-tolerance policy, get caught you get permanently banned simple!
● No trash talking. Offenders will be dealt with starting with in game with server kicks, temp bans, and eventually permanent bans.
● No harassing admins. Any issues with an admin post it here, keep it polite!
● No derogatory names including (but not limited to) racist, sexual, religion etc.

Cheers,

LeafCutter
Last edited by LeafCutter on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 17 times in total.
"LeafCutter's avatar scares me" - ReubenMcHawk
LeafCutters AoS Servers
אַהֲרֹן‎
LeafCutter
[SPQR] Member

Re: LeafCutters Servers

Postby LinktersHD » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 pm

AoS In-game Name: [SPQR]Links
Location/Timezone: GMT, I live in Surrey, England
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): Well i was born in Adelaide, Australia and then at the age of 7 moved to England in a little village called Reigate. I started playing this game since 0.21 and have played everday since (Not when abroad though).
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): Well i enjoy your servers because of many reasons. The first reason is that i get no lag since i live in England and get 60ms ping. The Second reason is that as below i have a lot of experience with servers and Pyspades. The last reason is that i hate how hackers and griefers have to ruin the experience while i'm on your servers and if i'm admin i could sort it all out and give the server a "Non-Hacker free server".
Previous Experience (if any): Well i have many. I currently host two VPS servers called "Island Wars" and "Rifle Wars".
Rifle Wars is a script which runs which basically disables SMG's and Shotguns. I know how to run Pyspade servers via SSH and know every command.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby DUHsoALEX » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:38 am

AoS In-game Name: DUHsoALEX
Location/Timezone: Australia, AEST
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm australian and I have been playing AoS from around the .60s. I like playing chess and I'm pretty competitive.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I am familiar with the commands in game and via irc. I can find aimbotters well and I am on regularly.
Previous Experience (if any): Ki11awi11 Server, AosLinks.co.nr, Animus Clan Server, 1 minor server
DUHsoALEX

Postby TheSilent » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 am

AoS In-game Name: Silent

Location/Timezone: UK, England. GMT +0/-0

A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm 15 years of age and I enjoy playing games. A lot of people believe I cheat in Ace of Spades, however this is NOT the case. I've been gaming since I was 2 (starting out on younger children's games such as Harry Potter) and then I moved onto my first FPS game - Vietcong - When I was 4 or 5. Now I'm 15, go to school and I'm better than a lot of people at games.

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I am a mature and responsible person. I currently own a Minecraft Classic server which has around 10,000 players (Cryptic Phoenix, feel free to come along and visit). I also staff / have staffed on quite a few other game servers, due to my dedication and trustworthiness.

Previous Experience (if any): Would take a long time to list all the servers I have staffed on, but a current server (which I own) is Cryptic Phoenix - A Minecraft Classic server.

Additional Info: I mostly play on the Leafcutters EU 2 server.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope I am accepted to help out with this awesome server.

Best regards,
¬Silent
So you think I'm cheating, eh? Tell me, how old are you? Oh, you're 8. Not surprising.
TheSilent

Postby Enari » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 pm

AoS In-game Name: Enari
Location/Timezone: Sweden (GMT+1)
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I'm not that into typing essays, so get on teamspeak of mumble to get to know me ;)
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I'm mature and remain clam even if people are annoying. I can tell a hacker from a good player. I'm an administrator for the Global blacklist. I have teamspeak3 and a good mic (but i usually hangout in the Official Ace of Spades Mumble server). I know how to use IRC (the right way)

Previous Experience (if any): I've been hosting an ace of spades server since 0.20. I currently have 7 servers running myself. I have admin on ~30 servers
Enari

Postby LeafCutter » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Enari - I'd be mad not to to include you, so we'll catch up with you on IRC to discuss.

TheSilent - Let me know if you're still interested.

DUHsoALEX - As it currently stands I block players from Oz (along with a long list of other countries) so until I change this it's a no go I'm afraid to say.
"LeafCutter's avatar scares me" - ReubenMcHawk
LeafCutters AoS Servers
אַהֲרֹן‎
LeafCutter
[SPQR] Member

Postby Ultrasonic » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Screw this post, didn't read the post above this...
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Postby MLShax » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm

AoS In-game Name: MLShax
Location/Timezone: New England
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I am pretty good at AoS and love computer games although i sometimes get very pissed off when I get stuck at an impossibly hard part in a game.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I have experience with authoritative power , love AoS and play it a lot and like the server. I also am usually calm and don't get provoked ( by people other than my brother)
Previous Experience (if any): not on AoS although I play a lot, but i own my own minecraft server and run it well

I hope this satisfies your qualifications and you

thank you for considering me.
MLShax

Postby LOGEYBOGEY » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm

AoS In-game Name: LogeyBogey

Location/Timezone: England/GMT+0

A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I've played Minecraft a bit and seen alot of people using hack clients, it was annoying and eventually stopped playing servers, and more of single player or creative servers. I also enjoy playing AoS and believe I am fairly good at sniping (rifle).

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I've been admin in a couple of Minecraft servers and when somebody said "Kick ****, he's hacking!" or something like that, I would say "How", and they would reply "They're using forcefield" or something, and they wouldn't know I'm an admin, and I'd just say something like "Hey want to do a PvP, just me and you?". And when they accept I see if they are cheating and kick them. I wouldn't just think "This guy is accused he's hacking he's a cheater." I would need to see the killfeed and make sure or something.

Previous Experience (if any): As I said above I've been admin on a few Minecraft servers, and I used to run my own Ace Of Spades server and had 4 or 5 admins on there. But I have not been an admin on a server unless it was mine.

EDIT: Made the post easier to read and... Read your profile, is your dog barking? :D
LOGEYBOGEY

Postby Gemini908 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:40 am

AoS In-game Name: Gemini908

Location/Timezone: USA-Central/-5 GMT

A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I am originally from Australlia and moved to the U.S. I have a Minecraft server (EliteCraft with about 400 daily players) I play tons of MMO games, I mainly play Minecraft, MW3, Battlefield, and AOS of course.

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I've been on the server playing AOS for while and I know what to expect from cheaters, hackers, etc. I've been playing on the server for a bit and like it alot. I'd love to have a chance to help it out by administrating it. I would listen to the other users and ESPECIALLY check for votekicks.There has been a bunch of team betrayal: Griefing their bases, box trapping players, destroying structures that provide cover while in use. I'd like to kick minor griefers but if it continues over time I'd ban them. I have a medium tolerance level for team sabotage. Hackers on the other hand... not so much. I'd love to permaban every aimbot, rapid fire, autoshooting hacker out there. I have a LOW tolerance for all hackers. I'd love to help out by eliminating most of them. Which I could cause I usually play every night and sometimes during the day.

Previous Experience (if any): I have experience with 1 other AOS server which is no longer active. I have experience with other games as an Administrator/Moderator. I have been playing AOS for a while, but I didn't sign up for the forums until recently.

-Thanks for reading,
Gemini908
Gemini908

Postby Assassin5745 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm

AoS In-game Name: Assassin
Location/Timezone: GMT +1 England, Oxfordshire
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I am a kind helpful person and I want to help the servers. I have seen aim bot hackers on Leafcutter servers and I wish to deal with them.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I would clean up the Leafcutter servers of hackers and cheaters. I am a helpfull person and give help to anyone who needs it.
Previous Experience (if any): I have been admin on many other games and I am well trusted by a bunch of people. I know what to look out for and have been a successful admin on Minecraft for years.
Assassin5745

Postby TekThunder » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:27 am

AoS In-game Name: TekThunder
Location/Timezone: America/Washington -Pacific Time
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): What's up my name is Brandon, I recently started playing Ace of Spades and have been loving playing on the leafcutters servers. I want to help keep the servers in check, in the most fair and respectable way possible, and just make sure everyone is having a fun time.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I am very trustworthy and responsible along with fair. Everyone deserves my respect until they give me a reason not too. Being an admin can be a tough job, having to deal with other's criticizing and berating your decisions but I am willing to do it to make sure that the LeafCutters server remains fair and fun for everyone.
Previous Experience (if any): I have run my own servers on Minecraft in the past, I have also been a moderator on other large servers (over 100 players) on Minecraft.
TekThunder

Postby maz » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 pm

AoS In-game Name: Maz
Location/Timezone: GMT
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I have been playing competitive FPS for years, and have been on multiple ESL teams for counterstrike, I usually play on your servers every day, and I am an "above-average" skill level player. I live in Ireland, and speak English, Irish, Spanish, and Japanese, so I can deal with people from different countries as well. My ping is always low on the leafcutter servers, that is why I chose them in the first place.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I was admin on 7 counterstrike servers which my team owned, so I know a hacker when I see one, I have reported multiple cheaters to other admins also.
Previous Experience (if any):Admin for DECC servers on counterstrike for a year.
I do have TS3 but my mic isn't working,
maz

Postby StarReaper » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 am

AoS In-game Name: StarReaper

Location/Timezone:Denmark GMT +1

A little about yourself (20 words or more please):I'm from denmark, My IG is StarReaper i have high experience on moderating and i do NOT tolerate Racism, Hackers and Team Griefers, i usually play Offensive. i have no mic since i forgot it in norway :(.

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please):I have high moderating experience on 2 minecraft servers that ran for 6 months with 300+ players/day (the owner stopped it becuse he was tired of minecraft). i also have experience in handling flame wars and i can easely distinguish hackers from vanilla players.

Previous Experience (if any): i have experience on 2 minecraft servers ran by a guy named TUT112, they closed in the mid 2011's becuse he didnt like minecraft. minecraft username: Chrille1292
StarReaper

Postby DeadlyWolf » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Leafcutter i have a request.
Could you make a server for our clan [Deadly] PLEASE!
The owner of the clan coudnt find a guy that could make a server for us so here im am trying to get you to make us a clan server.
If you want to we would like it to be a 24 7 server that doesnt change map and has only one map but we still must agree on Which map we would like it to be.
We would like to have 2 admins maybe me and clan owner. idk yet
Please our clan would really like you to do that.
Send me a private message of what you think
Please

Alex
[Deadly] Thatsju
[Deadly] Wolf (ME)
[Deadly] Snipe 98
And many more would like you to make us a server!
And many more guys will come to our clan if you make us a server!

Thanks for the time [Deadly] Wolf
Peace out.
Clan [Deadly] 4 Life
DeadlyWolf

Next

Return to Server advertising