Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

LeafCutters Servers

Show others what your server is about.

Re: LeafCutters Servers

Postby AlexFury » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 am

Hey LeafCutter, i'd like to apply for admin on your server.

AoS In-game Name: [Proz]AlexFury

Location/Timezone: Malaysia, GMT + 8

A little about yourself (20 words or more please): A little? I can describe quite a few. Let's start. I'm a good Ace Of Spades player which I started playing if not mistaken in August or close to that. I played for a few weeks on Aloha.pk's servers and finally wanted to play with friends. So, I can to the relation of visiting the 'clans' section in the forums. I was comparing a few clans and made a decision to join G3N but you know what happened. Ever since the incident, I thought to myself. "A clan failure is already enough. Now i'm stuck all alone again?" So I made my clan. And I decided to expand more of my variety. I want to be an admin on your servers after playing them.Other fact about me is that I play soccer, badminton and I swim most of the times. I'm a straight 'A' student in my school and teachers love me. :P

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I just hate to see hackers which attend the server and start aimbotting. I always fell so frustrated when that happens especially when an admin isn't around. So I wanted to be an admin being i'm active in the sociaty almost everyday. It's easy for me to sniff out a hacker as I have seen many of them through out my gameplay experience.

Previous Experience (if any): None. (But I have on Minecraft servers)

Which server are you requesting admin one?: If possible i'd like to apply for all. If not applicable, these.
  • LeafCutters EU 3 Bridgewars
  • LeafCutters US 2
  • LeafCutters US Assault
  • LeafCutters EU Assault

Thanks for reviewing my application.
I hope you will accept me, ~cheers!

Average kd ratio : 6.40. IGN : [Proz]AlexFury / [Proz]SgtAlex
|My signature shop|
|My beer bottle mod|
|ArmyProz Forums|
AlexFury

Postby 122Redneck » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:58 pm

AoS In-game Name: [LoS]Redneck
Location/Timezone: Eastern
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): I love to play AOS and would consider myself to be a pretty mature person. I don't like people who cheat or grief. and i try to keep calm even when people get anoying.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I want to apply because i realy think i can help i was on today and saw multiple hackers banned. I'm also already on IRC. i like to see hackers and griefers banned.
i will not let you down if accepted
Previous Experience (if any): None
Which server are you requesting admin one?: LeafCutters US Assault

Than you
[LoS]Redneck Clan officer
Wanna join [LoS]? Here's a link!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15177
122Redneck

LIAM's application

Postby liamnike999 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:58 am

Introduction:

• Hello there Administator's, I hope you enjoy my Application, I have put time and effort into it, sit back and enjoy the ride...

AoS In-game Name:

• [SPQR]LIAM

• 11 turning 12 next year

Location/Timezone:

• AEST / GMT +10 ~ I live in Australia, Victoria.

A little about yourself (20 words or more please):

• I'm 11 years of age, I live in Australia, Victoria, but I was born in England, I first stated playing AoS when my friends at school where playing, I have been playing AoS for 2 years now and I haven't got bored of it (yet), I play AoS all the time I can hardly get off it, I am the only boy in my family and i have an annoying sister, and 3 cats, I like to play soccer I play for the under 12, and from my coaches view I'm the best in the team, I am pretty good at basketball, i am a sporty kind of kid, I can run 24 km per hour, I am in the clan SPQR I have been in SPQR since July 19th 2012, I have been in 1 clan match with them we won that match, I am kind of a noob with mods but I can still make them, Random but: my favourite food is Fish 'n' ships, I'm in year 5 I am good with maths, I like things about Militaries, and i play AFL most of the time at school, I have never broken any bone, I am I big drinker don't worry I don't drink bear or alcohol I drink pepsi like Kodiak, People say my grammar is good and they think I am above 13, So yeah that's really all about me, And I enjoy Match's

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please):

• I'm not the kind of person who just abuses admin powers, I like to spectate, and check if there is any greifers or hackers, I know most of the commands, and i have had some really good experience on the FX clan server, I would never give the password away unless Leafcutter gives me permission, I am very active IG so I can be on you server for most of the time, when I see a hacker I don't ban them for like 2 years like some other admin's do I will ban the for 1 week and if they come back the next week I will probably ban them for life, I respect other player (only) if they respect me, I am very active on the IRC, If there is a IRC channel to the server that would be great so I could help even more & I don't ask for powers like other kids do example "GIVE ME GOD MODE!!!" <--- If someone said that I would mute them for 3 mins and if they said it again I would kick them, I can be on the server 6 hours a day, And I am not a big sleeper so i can stay up and admin over night, I am good at finding out if people have hacks which is kind of easy to do, I like to spend time administrating with my friends so if you meet a nice admin i might stay up with him and help him, I am a friendly kind of guy and can train people to become admins, also I can train players to become elite.

Previous Experience (if any):

• I'm and admin of the FX server I have been admin on that server for 1 1/2 weeks, I know almost all the commands, I enjoy keeping the server's safe so that I can help get rid of hackers, and greifers, I have helped on other server but not actually been admin, I have learnt that administrating is not just for fun It's a serous thing, I have matured since I became admin on other servers, now would like to even more mature, I have never been an administrator for such a big server, and I thought my experience's would build up and get me into a big server administrating group.

Which server are you requesting admin one?:

Conclusion:

• Thank you for reading this Application I hope I get it, and if not good luck with your server's anyway, I have seen a couple of hackers on today.

~ LIAM

Centurion (Active for at least 5 weeks)
• [SPQR] LIAM
liamnike999
{AGAN} Member

Postby FunCoreLP » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey Guys,
I'd like to apply as admin on Leafcutters-Server.

So here we go;
AoS In-game Name:
it's "FunCoreLP", it was "[DELTA]FunCore

Location/Timezone: I live in Germany, UTC+1 ,
UTC+2 (March until October)

A little about yourself (20 words or more please):
My real name is "Marius" and I come from Germany, my hobbies are table tennis, soccer, and the computer in general (especially games). My favorite game was but now it's Ace of Spades. I very often snipe, but sometimes I play with the SMG, it depends. My languages that I speak: German,English,French.

Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please):

I'm a very patient and helpful person, I always have a neutral perspective. What I don't like is aimbotters, because they ruin they game, so I try to catch them to cater for a fair game.

Previous Experience (if any):
None, but Minecraft-Servers.

Which server are you requesting admin one?:
-LeafCutters EU 1 - Netherlands
-LeafCutters EU 3 - Netherlands
-LeafCutters EU Assault - Netherlands

Greetings,
FunCoreLP
FunCoreLP

Postby joshreeves » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm

AoS In-game Name: [DELTA]jreeves
Location/Timezone: EST
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): Hi, my name is Josh. I'm a Junior in highschool. I live in Virginia, USA. I love modding, playing AoS, and wrestling. I'm on everynight from about 8 pm EST to 10 pm.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I would be a good admin because I have absolutely no tolerance for cheating. Griefers and hackers ruin the game that I love, and one more admin to enforce the rules can only help make the game more enjoyable. I'm a very social and friendly player, and anyone from DELTA will happily vouch for me.
Previous Experience (if any): Currently admin for Delta Clan Server
Which server are you requesting admin one?: LeafCutters EU Assault

Thanks, I look forward from hearing from you! (:
Last edited by joshreeves on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[DELTA]jreeves
joshreeves
[DELTA] Member

Postby Semper » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:53 am

Since you guys don't use the leafcutters forums anymore I'll forward my application here with so updates.

In-game name:
[DELTA]Semper

United States.

How long have you played AoS?:
I was on Aos way back, I was on the first forums Aos ever had. So yeah pretty much a long time.

When do you usually play?:
Probably about 3-5 hours each day, After school so probably 3:30 - 11:00 EST.

Are you easily reachable? Do you have Teamspeak/Mubble?:
Yes, I'm on the IRC a lot and when I get a mic I'll get Mubble.

Already a AoS Server Admin elsewhere? If so provide some details:
Not at the moment, But I've been an admin several times.

A little about yourself, along with what you can bring to the community:
Well my name is Kevin, You call me Semper though, I use that for all games that I own, I'm going to the 8th grade and that's the last year of middle school for me. I'm nice and friendly and when It come's to being an admin I'm on the job. I would be a nice and friendly admin and of course, I'll do the job right.

Servers I'm an admin on currently, I have been admin several times but here are the ones i'm moderating now.
Jcd servers: Broken and late.
RS servers: Renegade Snipers CTF and Renegade Snipers Pinpoint
Dany0 servers: Closed down, he quit'd.
Delta Force Server: I host it, with the help of jcd.
Cheers, Semper.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Previous

Return to Server advertising