Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[BlueFangSolutions.com] Servers

Show others what your server is about.

[BlueFangSolutions.com] Servers

Postby BlueFangTony » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

BlueFang Solutions Website

If you've been looking for a server that has 99% up-time, reliable, fast, based in North America, and that has an attentive team of admins, then you've stumbled across the right topic!BlueFang Solutions is here to provide an enjoyable environment for hardcore and casual gamers alike, on hardware that can handle it with ease! We are committed to staying with the latest hardware available. We currently have the latest public Intel processors with high amounts of RAM and a large pool of bandwidth available. We, as gamers, strive for the best of the best out there and we currently have a powerful system to provide high speed and fun all around.

Here is a list of servers that belong to us or are under our rules and admin team:
- BlueFangSolutions.com - TC
- BlueFangSolutions.com East-3 - TDM
- Bluefangsolutions.com Central-1 - CTF
- Bluefangsolutions.com Central-2 - TC
- Bluefangsolutions.com Central-3 - TDM
- NEC Official – BlueFangSolutions - CTF

If you're playing on our servers, feel free to come in and hang out on our Teamspeak 3 server! (IP: bluefangsolutions.com)

List of Admins:
- Head Admin - Tico
- Admin - fluke
- Admin - Skinner
- Admin - Zorkoth
- Admin - BabyFatJesus
- Moderator - Redhelwar
- Moderator - Physic Gammer

As we currently have multiple servers with a relatively small administrator staff, we are taking applications for administrators in the following format. Moderators and administrators must have Teamspeak 3 installed! If your application is accepted, you will enter a probationary stage where you will be evaluated for performance for further advancement.
Code: Select all
In-game Name:
About yourself:
Why you would be a good admin:
Previous Experience (if any):

Rules and Conduct for our public servers:
- No hacking or cheats. We have a zero-tolerance policy. Get caught, get permanently banned without appeal. Too bad.
- No trash talking. Offenses will be dealt with starting with in game slays, server kicks, temp bans, and eventually permanent bans. Permanent bans may be appealed for this, but not if you've already been taken back in, only to break it again.
- No harassing admins. This includes calling them "Badmins", calling them out in their judgement, etc. If you think a decision was unfair and would like to appeal for admin decisions, post here about it.
- No silly derogatory names including, but not limited to, racism, homosexuality, etc.

Un-ban requests : Un-ban requests can be made here in the following format:
Name you were banned with:
Date/Time:
What was going on that got you banned?:

BlueFang Solutions is also currently providing servers to rent to individual clans or organizations! We currently provide servers at $9.99 per month! Do with your server as you want, from a private clan server, to a booming public one, we can even help installing admin plug-ins!
Features Include:
*SFTP access (secured with external application)
*99% Up-time
*Optional Mumble voice server @ $0.15/slot up to 400 slots!
*Locations in Philadelphia, PA and Dallas, Texas
If you're interested in your own server, come speak with us at Teamspeak 3 IP Address: bluefangsolutions.com, come to our website at http://www.bluefangsolutions.com to speak to a live sales representative, or PM me here!

Regards to the community,
BlueFang Solutions Tony
Last edited by BlueFangTony on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlueFangTony

Re: [BlueFangSolutions.com] Servers

Postby Wookie » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm

In-game Name: (NEC) Wookie
Location/Timezone: Texas, Centeral
About yourself: I'm 14 and i'm a gamer and i'm in the 2nd QF :D
Why you would be a good admin: Because as a admin I would look for people that are hacking on our servers and ban them because when a person is hacking on any server it makes other people leave and we want people on our servers.
Previous Experience (if any): None
Wookie

Postby BlueFangTony » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Accepted, on probationary period.
BlueFangTony

Postby TheFirstblade » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

In-game Name: Firstblade
Location/Timezone: Indiana EST
About yourself: An Intelligent gamer, with time spent playing many genres and styles of games. I enjoy playing with other mature and dedicated players in a positive atmosphere.
Why you would be a good admin: Calm, Intelligent, Mature, and Dedicated, I would be able to maintain discipline and a positive environment on servers.
Previous Experience (if any): Captain (3rd in command) of the 2ndQF in NW
TheFirstblade

Postby BlueFangTony » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Also accepted, on probationary period.
BlueFangTony

Postby QFSam » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm

In-game Name: (NEC)Sam
Location/Timezone: Massachusetts, Eastern
About yourself: I'm in the 2nd queens foot, Play all night sleep all day, i have admined for other BlueFang servers in the past and proved worthy.
Why would you be a good admin: As an admin i would see that every one is having a good time and, promote BlueFangSolutions. I will also maintain the peace and scout out for hackers and trolls.
Previous Experience (if any): None on AoS but gotta start some where right? Other games i have plenty
Last edited by QFSam on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QFSam

Postby wolfbane751 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 pm

In-game Name:(NEC) Wolfbane751
Location/Timezone: us east
About yourself: i play many games such as mount and blade warband and minecraft blacklight :retribution
Why you would be a good admin: iv adminned on a minecraft server before and can spot hack/cheaters relatively easily
Previous Experience (if any):minecraft server
wolfbane751

Postby Venator » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

In-game Name:UMad
Location/Timezone:Europe/CEST
About yourself:Im playing AoS since 7 months and have some experience of the game.I never was admin in AoS but in other games.And i speack fluent and good english even if its not my first language.Most of the time im not taking things too serious,but when its needed from me i can be very mature and serious.
Why you would be a good admin:I can help with people joining your server and not capable speaking english.And i have experience with Hackers.I also personaly hate Griefers.
Previous Experience (if any):7 months of playing AoS and i was admin of a minecraftserver.
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby LifeDevoured » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 pm

IGN: Life Devoured
I've been playing AoS for two months and have played around and about on many servers, I play state soccer with Hobart and I'm in tech design.
How would I be a good administrator?: I'd be a old administrator because I'm fair and have had experience with aimbotters before but when banning I'd collect evidence of there hacking.
Image[img]http://bit.ly/w398zEhttp://bit.ly/y1SDd8[/img]
Highest Streak: 212
Highest Ratio(Over 100 Kills): 52 With 416 Kills
Highest Kills: 2571
LifeDevoured
Komrade Member

Postby DUHsoALEX » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 pm

In-game Name: DUHsoALEX
Location/Timezone: Australia - AEST
About yourself: I've played AoS for a while now, I like playing chess and I spend most of my time studying and just hanging around the AoS community xD
Why you would be a good admin: I have experience from adminning other servers and I provide adminning at a time most people aren't available. I know the commands in game and from the irc pretty well too and I can detect hackers pretty well. I also dislike hackers and griefers and so on...( everyone says that, and there's no denying it) but I find banning people fun for some reason.
Previous Experience (if any): Ki11awi11 server admin, Animus Clan server admin
Last edited by DUHsoALEX on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DUHsoALEX

Postby HoboHob » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Lol'ing at the amount of admin apps. Better add mine quick.
In-game Name: KomradeHoboHob
Location/Timezone: USA, GMT-5 (Central Standard Time)
About yourself: I like to mess around with computers, software and hardware. Though every time I try to install a new part on my computer, something goes wrong.
Why you would be a good admin: I know how to deal with Aimbots and griefers, a swift kick accompanied by a ban. I also know how to detect an aimbot.
Previous Experience (if any): On my own private servers, but I don't really get many hackers or griefers since only my friends can get on :P

Anyways I like what you are doing, providing servers for people who want them. Like jestservers, except you seem more professional.
HoboHob

Postby PXYC » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Ah, it sounds great. I live right near Philadelphia, so I'm sure I'll get a low ping. I'll check it out some time. Do you give your users root access to the machines?

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby BlueFangTony » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 pm

We provide FTP Access to our customers, but due to the amount of servers on our boxes, not root access.

All of the applicants, please come into Teamspeak 3 IP: bluefangsolutions.com to receive administrator credentials and to speak to me about your duties.
BlueFangTony

Postby HoboHob » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 am

BlueFangTony wrote:We provide FTP Access to our customers, but due to the amount of servers on our boxes, not root access.

All of the applicants, please come into Teamspeak 3 IP: bluefangsolutions.com to receive administrator credentials and to speak to me about your duties.

Ah teamspeak, teamspeak sucks.
HoboHob

Postby BlueFangTony » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Alright. In that case, don't bother with it.
BlueFangTony

Next

Return to Server advertising