Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[BlueFangSolutions.com] Servers

Show others what your server is about.

Re: [BlueFangSolutions.com] Servers

Postby kmaj » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:17 pm

What is your map rotation? I remember playing Trenches, but that's it.
kmaj
[FF] Leader

Postby HoboHob » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 am

BlueFangTony wrote:Alright. In that case, don't bother with it.

Wait, did you just add the Admins must have teamspeak 3 installed requirement?

Because if you didn't then I didn't see that requirements when I applied. Or I never would have in the first place.

EDIT:
And why use TeamSpeak 3? It doesn't make sense to me.
HoboHob

Postby DUHsoALEX » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 am

no hobobob, it was there origanally. So blufangsolutions, does that mean all the applicants are on for a probationary period?

P.S is teamskpeak 3 the same as teamspeak? im kinda new to that
DUHsoALEX

Postby xF1avour » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:06 am

In-game Name: [BiA)SuN
Location/Timezone: Adelaide, Australia. ACST
About yourself: Well I'm a 12 year old boy that lives in Adelaide, Australia. Iv been playing for 10 mouths yet I have never been a admin.
Why you would be a good admin: because I'm active and I can clean out hackers and immature people.
Previous Experience (if any): iv never been a admin so yeah.
F1avour
xF1avour

Postby gasman10 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 am

In-game Name:(PLC)Turtwig
Location/Timezone: AEST Perth,WA
About yourself: i am a happy bubbly person that like all things fair and hate all things not fair.
Why you would be a good admin:i want to be admin on your server so i can TRY to stop most hackers, spammers, modders and others who make aos an unfair place to play.
Previous Experience (if any): i have experience with physpades commands and minecraft servers
p.s: i dont have teamspeak as i dont have a mic at the moment but that will change soon as i am going to buy one soon.

HEY, Stop Picking Your Nose.

I See Youu!
gasman10

Postby liamnike999 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 pm

In-game Name:

• [SPQR]LIAM

• 11, turning 12 next year.

Location/Timezone:

• AEST / GMT +10, Australia, Victoria.

About yourself:

• I'm 11, I live in Australia but i was born in England, I am the only boy in my Family, I am very active on AoS (Ace of Spades), I can run 25km per hour & I am a sporty kind of person, I am the best player in my soccer team, I'm good at basketball, I have been playing AoS (Ace of Spades) since I was 9, I am very active on Ace of Spades, I spend most of my time on IRC, I am in a clan name SPQR we are a very elite clan we have a sub-section, I am a mature person for my age so I thought I would come and apply for a server Admin pass, I play most of the time on Minit assault, I am not really the kind of person who is inpatient and who says things like this "GIMME ADMIN PASS... GIMME GOD MODE NOW".

I have been administrating smaller server's for 2 weeks now, I am a big drinker don't worry I don't drink bear or alcohol I drink pepsi, I am good with maths, I enjoy having small match's like 1 v 1, I am a trusting kind of person, I live in a one story house, I use a laptop with a finger-pad and people say I use a mouse, I am really good with making Application's, I have a PS3 and i am good on that I play Battle field 3, my favourite food is fish 'n' chips, when I played my first match with SPQR we won that match, I'm really good at Karate, I am dedicated to Ace of Spades most night's I stay up until 1:00 AM at night, I first found out about forums 3 Months after I started playing Ace of Spades, so I thought I should join a clan, so yeah that went on for a long time and it still is.

Why you would be a good admin:

• I am very active in game I will stay up until midnight and admin, I like to keep server safe and keep the Hacker / greifers out, I have seen a load of you server's and I have been playing on them for 3 days now I have been studying you server's for 3 days now so I thought it was time to make an app, I wouldn't ban a player for 666 days like some admin's do I would ban them for 1 week and if they came back and hacked I would start thinking about banning them for life,

I have been interested in your clan for many weeks now I just hadn't got around to making an application, I can admin your server for 4 - 8 hours a day.

If I sore a spammer I would tell them to stop spamming if they didn't i would mute them for 3 mins then if they carried on spamming I would kick them, I am a very mature person for my age, and I could train other Admin to get better with commands, I know pretty much all the commands in the game so yeah I'm really good with commands, I have good grammar, people say my grammar is really good for a 11 year old, I mature by the day, and get better at the game hopefully by the time I'm 13 I'll be pro, If not I'll just have to try a lot harder.

I am good with making signature's I have been making heaps of signature's over the Month's, so i can help make server signature's, I'm good at making friends with people I like meeting other admin's on the server's and admin together, I'm a friendly kind of guy most of the time I mainly only get angry when someone annoys me but that will not happen to you guys.

Previous Experience (if any):

• I have been admin's for 2 weeks now and i thought it was time to jump to the next level and help bigger server's so I came to you, I have been admin on lots of small server such a FXclan server, I have matured since I got into Administrating area.

Thankyou for you corporation.

~ LIAM

Centurion (Active for at least 5 weeks)
• [SPQR] LIAM
liamnike999
{AGAN} Member

Postby joshreeves » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 am

AoS In-game Name: [DELTA]jreeves
Location/Timezone: EST
A little about yourself (20 words or more please): Hi, my name is Josh. I'm a Junior in highschool. I live in Virginia, USA. I love modding, playing AoS, and wrestling. I'm on everynight from about 8 pm EST to 10 pm.
Why you would be a good admin (20 words or more please): I would be a good admin because I have absolutely no tolerance for cheating. Griefers and hackers ruin the game that I love, and one more admin to enforce the rules can only help make the game more enjoyable. I'm a very social and friendly player, and anyone from DELTA will happily vouch for me.
Previous Experience (if any): N/A
Which server are you requesting admin one?: BlueFangSoulutions TDM

Thanks, I look forward from hearing from you! (:
[DELTA]jreeves
joshreeves
[DELTA] Member

Previous

Return to Server advertising