Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Intel RPG

Finished a script? Pop it in here.

Re: Intel RPG

Postby Wyvern » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:11 pm

So I way playing this on the Aloha server the other day, coming in at about 40ish minutes into the the game and there is a guy with 600 kills that is using zombie. As game-play progressed, I 1-shotted this guy about a dozen times. Half the time I took no note due to being on a 20 or so killsteak and that 1/10 chance to 1-shot someone was very luckily landing on him a lot. On occasion, I would 1-shot him very early in my streaks seemingly unexplained and nearly got votekicked multiple times for it. I am not sure if this was a glitch of some sorta but I believe that when nadesplosion is activated on a zombie, it might be disabling his higher HP and 1-shotting him at full health. Just wanted to report this cause I told the dude I would.
Wyvern
Komrade Member

Postby Marxist » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm

This is amazing. I think I went to the server once (with no idea of what to do xD), I'll have to play it. PM me every time a new one comes out.
IGN: Groendland
Marxist

Postby Danke » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 am

Wyvern wrote:So I way playing this on the Aloha server the other day, coming in at about 40ish minutes into the the game and there is a guy with 600 kills that is using zombie. As game-play progressed, I 1-shotted this guy about a dozen times. Half the time I took no note due to being on a 20 or so killsteak and that 1/10 chance to 1-shot someone was very luckily landing on him a lot. On occasion, I would 1-shot him very early in my streaks seemingly unexplained and nearly got votekicked multiple times for it. I am not sure if this was a glitch of some sorta but I believe that when nadesplosion is activated on a zombie, it might be disabling his higher HP and 1-shotting him at full health. Just wanted to report this cause I told the dude I would.

You probably were doing so well that you were getting instakills, which (I think?) ignores zombies.
Danke

Postby cultu » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 pm

how to use team medic 4?, because i stay near my teamates and they can't heal
cultu

Postby jappo97 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:33 pm

That's a real nice game, but I have problems using team healer on 4th lvl.
I think that There should be a command like /q ecc. that let you know how your 4 level quest are going.
And The Team Healer should be different, because I played this modality 2 times and I didn't get the 5 livels powers because of the 250HP heal quest. So you should can know how many hp left or something like that
jappo97

Previous

Return to Script releases