Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Accuracy

Finished a script? Pop it in here.

Accuracy

Postby Gorman » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Python script download
Text preview

A basic script to display a player's accuracy.
"/accuracy" - displays the player's accuracy as a %, along with the number of hits, shots taken, and headshots.
"/accuracy PlayerName", eg "/accuracy Gorman" - displays the details for that player
"/accuracy #PlayerNumber", eg "/accuracy #1" - displays the details for the player whose number is PlayerNumber
Sample output:
"You have an accuracy of 75% (3 hits out of 4 shots, with 1 headshots)."
"Gorman has an accuracy of 75% (3 hits out of 4 shots, with 1 headshots)."

Has been tested and it should be bug free, but if you experience any bugs please post and I will fix them ASAP (be sure to describe when the situation occured and what went wrong, and a copypasta of any specific errors from the server console window).
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Re: Accuracy

Postby Tek2 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:17 pm

How is shotguns accuracy determined? Do you need to hit with all pellets to have 100% accuracy?

Also I would expect smg to have a lot lower % than rifle.

You could easily screw your % by destroying enemy walls with it.
Tek2

Postby Gorman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am

Shotguns count each shot correctly, but hits are counted by each bullet. Anyone have a workaround?
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm

I think that it should also display the amount of blocks broken with shots.This would give an idea of how much of the accuracy of that guy was screwed by breaching an enemy wall.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Gorman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:06 am

ChaosTLW wrote:I think that it should also display the amount of blocks broken with shots.This would give an idea of how much of the accuracy of that guy was screwed by breaching an enemy wall.

Just breach with shovel if its a door. :P
But anyway even if I added that then you are going to get 33% accuracy even counting block destroys, not including shotguns (where you can actually get 200% in that case...). Ill try adding something to record it but I won't add it to the accuracy % :P
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Yeah,that is what I meant.It would keep track of how many blocks you destroyed using a gun,but that woudlnt add to the accuracy.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Enari » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Good work, Using this on minit now :)
Enari

Postby SLoW » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm

FYI, I think there's an accuracy command included with aimbot2.py now.
SLoW
Global Moderator

Postby Enari » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Slow: well, i don't use anymore aimbot2
Enari

Postby Yourself » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 am

The method that aimbot2.py uses for the shotgun thing is fairly simple. Any hit packet received whose time from the previous hit packet is less than half the shotgun delay value (0.5 seconds, according to weapon.py) doesn't count towards the total.
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
Yourself

Return to Script releases