Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Bastion vs <@> - The Rematch

Want a match, or just had a match with us? Post in here.

Bastion vs <@> - The Rematch

Postby Defaulter » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Well....you certainly gave us a match and a half last time. Every second was neck and neck, kill for kill. It was a war of attrition. What greater achievement in the competitive scene then to beat <@>?

Were back for more,

Team/Clan name: The Bastion

Team/Clan Leader: Defaulter/Valor/EldredChandler

Players Attending:

- Defaulter
- Valor
- Exited
- Iron
- Regret
- Otter
- FD_GOD
- TBS
- NAZAHA
- Tiki
- uvs
- Namtaey

Date: 11/8/2012 - 4:00 PM EST (9:00PM GMT) - Subject to change

Server/Person hosting the server: Currently undecided (We will host if there is no better alternative)

Map: Normandie

Game Mode: CTF

- The Bastion
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

Re: Bastion vs <@> - The Rematch

Postby TheGrandmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Declined, and for a couple of reasons..

1. We are not prepared as a team to fight right now, extremely few if any of us are actually on form due to how little we play
  2. We dislike of 0.75 and will need time on 0.76, not just to get used to the old accuracy, but due to reason #1

Our last match showed us that we were not prepared for any kind of fight. You guys were strong as a team, and we were not really in a position to play competitively. I hold the opinion that it's not worth the fight if you can't fight as well as you could - other than opponent skill.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Re: Bastion vs <@> - The Rematch

Postby Defaulter » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:03 pm

TheGrandmaster wrote:Declined, and for a couple of reasons..

1. We are not prepared as a team to fight right now, extremely few if any of us are actually on form due to how little we play
  2. We dislike of 0.75 and will need time on 0.76, not just to get used to the old accuracy, but due to reason #1

Our last match showed us that we were not prepared for any kind of fight. You guys were strong as a team, and we were not really in a position to play competitively. I hold the opinion that it's not worth the fight if you can't fight as well as you could - other than opponent skill.

Ah, that's a shame. But I understand your reasoning. We will be waiting for you guys, no matter how long it takes :P

I wish you guys good luck in reforming your team to a better state. See you on the battlefield!

- DE
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

Return to Matches