Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

map[HELP]

Problem getting your server up? Ask in here.

map[HELP]

Postby WtfDog » Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 am

I need help.How can i change the map.Every time i make the server its says generating random.HElpppp
WtfDog

Re: map[HELP]

Postby BlueToonYoshi » Fri May 04, 2012 8:05 pm

To change the map for Pyspades, make sure the maps you want to play are in the "maps" folder in the pyspades directory. To change the map in-game, you need to login as administrator. In the config file, you will see lines like this: "passwords" : {
"admin" : ["replaceme"],
The word replaceme is your password, make sure you change it though. After that, when in-game, type /login <your password>, then hit Enter. It should say you login as admin. Now to change the map, type /map <mapname>, then hit Enter. For example, if you wanted Anticbridge, you would type /map anticbridge, then hit Enter. The maps must be same name from the maps folder (it isn't case sensitive). Well there you go, lots of explaining but hope you get it. Feel free to ask any more questions.
BlueToonYoshi

Re: map[HELP]

Postby WtfDog » Wed May 09, 2012 11:56 am

when it changles the map then its disconect from srevr list and it disconect me.pls helpppp
WtfDog

Return to Server Help