Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

i need someone to host my server

Problem getting your server up? Ask in here.

i need someone to host my server

Postby ubica00 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 pm

hi guys.i have trouble with the port forwarding.can enyone make a server for me.the map needs to be a world war 2 map and the name of the sever needs to by super cool mega and the mod needs to by ctf.of couorse its need to by a pyspades server
ubica00

Re: i need someone to host my server

Postby SLoW » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

ubica00 wrote:hi guys.i have trouble with the port forwarding.can enyone make a server for me.the map needs to be a world war 2 map and the name of the sever needs to by super cool mega and the mod needs to by ctf.of couorse its need to by a pyspades server

Servers cost money, anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong. You can either run it on your own computer/internet/power (which still isn't free), or you can pay someone to run it for you. I think you're going to have a hard time finding someone who will host a server for you for free.

Sorry.
SLoW
Global Moderator

Postby player » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 am

Hey if you started a server do you have to pay for it if u dont use it
PREPARE FOR THE WRATH
player

Postby Nanners » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

player wrote:Hey if you started a server do you have to pay for it if u dont use it

Consider paying for a server being paying for your bandwidth, electricity to keep the computer running. If you are currently running the server you are paying for it through your bandwidth/electricity. You may choose to stop your server by taking it down or turning off your computer but that is totally up to you.
* USAB ([email protected]) has joined #AoS
* Q sets mode: +v USAB
<+ReubenMcHawk> omg USAB you quit the BOOYO clan?
<+USAB> wat
* USAB is now known as USABxBOOYO
Nanners
[LDR] Member

Postby Nanners » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 am

ubica00 wrote:hi guys.i have trouble with the port forwarding.can enyone make a server for me.the map needs to be a world war 2 map and the name of the sever needs to by super cool mega and the mod needs to by ctf.of couorse its need to by a pyspades server

Getting someone to host for free would be very scarce, you would be better off getting your own server.
<+USAB> wat
Nanners
[LDR] Member

Postby ubica00 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Nanners wrote:

Getting someone to host for free would be very scarce, you would be better off getting your own server.

i say i have fuckin trouble with the port forwarding
ubica00

Postby Nanners » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

ubica00 wrote:
Nanners wrote:

i say i have fuckin trouble with the port forwarding

If you have trouble with port forwarding, make a new topic about it.
<+USAB> wat
Nanners
[LDR] Member

Postby Fuanamon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 am

It's free to set up a server if you have a vxl. file. Set map to voxel editor's vxl. files. Then, go to All Progams, Ace of Spades, and to Ace of Spades Server. Type in map name (without vxl. extension) into the server and WALA!!! You have your own temporary server. Go to Fuanamon's servers if you ever see them, please?
The Broskateers (In-Progress...by myself kinda.)
Lookin' for followers!
Fuanamon

Postby ubica00 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Fuanamon wrote:It's free to set up a server if you have a vxl. file. Set map to voxel editor's vxl. files. Then, go to All Progams, Ace of Spades, and to Ace of Spades Server. Type in map name (without vxl. extension) into the server and WALA!!! You have your own temporary server. Go to Fuanamon's servers if you ever see them, please?

if you do that than the server WILL NOT BE one the server list.you need to port forward it.you dumbass
ubica00

Postby Nanners » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

ubica00 wrote:
Fuanamon wrote:It's free to set up a server if you have a vxl. file. Set map to voxel editor's vxl. files. Then, go to All Progams, Ace of Spades, and to Ace of Spades Server. Type in map name (without vxl. extension) into the server and WALA!!! You have your own temporary server. Go to Fuanamon's servers if you ever see them, please?

if you do that than the server WILL NOT BE one the server list.you need to port forward it.you dumbass

Calling people dumbasses is going to get you anywhere you know that right? People don't have to help you get your server running, people can if they want to or not. You obviously don't care if people help or not because al you say to their post is you dumbass etc. Good luck getting anywhere with your attitude.
<+USAB> wat
Nanners
[LDR] Member

Postby mikuli » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:03 am

Not with that kind of an attitude, you don't.
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Return to Server Help