Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Need help setting up pyspades!! someone help

Problem getting your server up? Ask in here.

Need help setting up pyspades!! someone help

Postby Watever » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 am

Iv read the top guide on this forum, and it does not work

i have got the latest version of pyspades, i exract it to a folder, config the txt file how i want it then click run and nothing happens at all, i error messege box flashes for like a split second then goes away again
Watever

Re: Need help setting up pyspades!! someone help

Postby Watever » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:27 am

i download everyfiles on that pyspades site and click run and nothing happens.... someone please make a detailed clear tutorial on how to do this
Watever

Postby BlueToonYoshi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:14 pm

I would recommend running the server by clicking on "run.bat", not "run.exe". This will give you a small error log in the window knowing what is wrong. Make sure the config file isn't corrupted like there is a comma or something out of place. Also make sure the scripts and maps sections in the config file are exactly the same name as what is in the folders.

If it still doesn't work, show me the config.txt file and I'll see if I can find the problem.
BlueToonYoshi

Postby Nanners » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 am

Watever wrote:Iv read the top guide on this forum, and it does not work

i have got the latest version of pyspades, i exract it to a folder, config the txt file how i want it then click run and nothing happens at all, i error messege box flashes for like a split second then goes away again

Have you port forwarded? Port forwarding allows players to access your server through your computer.
* USAB ([email protected]) has joined #AoS
* Q sets mode: +v USAB
<+ReubenMcHawk> omg USAB you quit the BOOYO clan?
<+USAB> wat
* USAB is now known as USABxBOOYO
Nanners
[LDR] Member

Return to Server Help