Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Cant join server

Problem getting your server up? Ask in here.

Cant join server

Postby kingofrsjr » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:28 pm

When i click on the one of ther server list, it says choose program. i chose client.exe. i kept getting server connection failed. I uninstalled it and installed it again. now when i click on a server link, it opens up in a new tab saying problem loading page. Cant find file. how do i fix this?
kingofrsjr

Re: Cant join server

Postby kingofrsjr » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm

'when i downloaded the first time, i moved the location of the download location. it didnt download in the Ace of Spaces folder, the the stuff in that folder was not in a folder at all. i put it in a folder called stuff then i did the choose program thingy. when i downloaded the second time, i didnt not change the download location the ace of spaces folder was there. i moved the folder to the old location and renamed it to stuff. i dont get the "cant find file" but i still cant connect to server, even when there are 10 spots open.

how do i get the choose program thingy so i can target it to "C:.../Ace of Spades/client.exe" instead of "C:.../Stuff/client.exe"
kingofrsjr

Postby kingofrsjr » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 am

i fixed it, its all good. just had to go to tools>options>application then change the location.
kingofrsjr

Postby pedringano » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 pm

I think im having the same problem here. Where do you find this tools thing to start the whole tools>options>applications thing.
pedringano

Postby xXgingyXx » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:53 am

Went to ace-spades.com/play and only 3 servers showed up with no one in them, when I tried to join, they all said "server full." Is it a problem with my internet or a problem with the website?
xXgingyXx

Postby PXYC » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:54 am

Problem with the website. There was a DDoS (Distributed denial of service) attack on the website. It should be fixed soon, just be patient.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Return to Server Help