Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Where to get certain maps for server?

Problem getting your server up? Ask in here.

Where to get certain maps for server?

Postby Hypercrafthatred » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 am

Ok so I decided to run a server but I don't want all the same default maps that everyone else uses, (Besides hallway, harbor2) I wanna know if there's any pre-made maps for like Damavand peak from BF3 on my server or Highrise from MW2. I would love to make them myself but I am terrible with pyspades map editor. Also Im terrible with scripting spawn points. So I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to a list of maps like that or if someone can make one for me, or teach me how to make those maps, I've been Google searching and everything but can't find anything. :[
Hypercrafthatred

Re: Where to get certain maps for server?

Postby EzRemade » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 am

It doesnt appear those specific maps exist for AoS. Have you seen these particular remakes on one of the servers, or are you just hoping someone made it?

The amount of custom premade maps are pretty limited, as not many people are handy with the map making tools either.
EzRemade

Re: Where to get certain maps for server?

Postby Hypercrafthatred » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

No I have never seen one on a server. I have seen rust and I am gonna use that but I'm just hoping someone makes one or teaches me how to use a map editor. cuz I built Highrise(MW2) and Wake Island (BF1943 on my single player Minecraft) But its way harder to do that on here considering theres no world edit
Hypercrafthatred

Return to Server Help