Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Lots of aimbotters...

For all your hosting needs.

Lots of aimbotters...

Postby carbon » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 pm

There is usually 1 or 2 aimbotters on the server..

What usually happens is the players think someone is aimbotting, and after i check that person (i have a few sneaky ways of checking for aimbotters 100%) it turns out that the complained player is not aimbotting..

so what happens is these frustrated complainers with their "assumptions" think everyone is aimboting and start aimbotting themselves...

Basically its too much aimbotters..Since pyspades is in open source is there any efficient way of dealing with them or do any server admins have any efficient tools that are of use for making this easier..

What i do right now is essentially use the same hack myself (without shooting anyone) and see how players react to me at a really far distance (outside fog range but within shooting range)..I do this on random names for both teams..

Then after i suspect someone is aimbotting i approach him from different directions and watch his movement reactions..

You get the drift but this is just inefficient.
Im looking for anything that would help in identifying cheaters quickly
carbon

Re: Lots of aimbotters...

Postby philli101 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:32 am

I hate aimbotters they ruin the game
ImageImage
philli101
{RS} Member

Postby Enari » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Aimbotters is a big problem in this game.

If you are using the same tools as them, try going invisible following them and see if they shoot the same targets as you
Enari

Postby Petrus » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I don't understand , why aimbot ?
For mother Russia

ECU}Petrus
Petrus

Postby SHITTEN » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am

What is the point of hacking it ruins the game for others and for yourself people.
Hacking is bad never use them :(.

Thank you
-SHITTEN
SHITTEN

Postby XTROKIANGOD » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:50 pm

To Find out, I basically go to the same team and follow them. Or I go to the opposite team and approach them from the back side. If they turn to shoot me when I do not give out any hints, I believe they are aimbotters. But you know there is no way to be sure. I myself (NOT BEING COCKY) for pure skill have been accused of aimbotting. This is getting over the line, aimbotting. I do not know if any moderator of the gameplay is reading this but. If you are, Then please make a software to catch aimbotters. They are getting on my nerves. And sometimes aimbotters, even act like they do not know English. Mostly when I catch them they speak this weird language, which when I search up in Google translate does not make any sense.

Please put an end to aimbotting. Make this great game of skills, not hacks or cheats. At least let US the ones who do not hack play it properly.Do not hack. Please put an end to this.
ImageImage
IGN:[FL]Xtroke{PSC}

Clan:The First Legion-JOIN TODAY

Clan tag: [FL]-Rank Tag-{PSC}

Weapon:RifleRifle/Smg/Shotgun depending on my mood.

Play Style: Tactician, Sniper, Freestyler
XTROKIANGOD

Postby Flapi » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Hello

I think the directors have not done much against hackers I know myself and two I use the hack when I rancontre other

Why hack?

Logically, this is a game sick seen little movement administrators server against hackers

A big problem that these hackers often the people who can change their ip so it is useless to banners

I propose to make kinds of White-List as of Minecraft
Flapi

Postby Dom » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am

It's not like you can just create a script that catches aimbotter. An aimbotter is like a criminal, they will always be using the latest techniques and need to stay a step or 2 ahead of those trying to stop them.

Up until a month or 2 ago, aimbotting wasn't that bad, but it seems a new one has come out that seems to get round existing filters and such like aimbot2.py

Opensource project does NOT mean it's easier to hack. One of the benefits of opensource is that in theory, it will be being scrutinized with more eyes.

The issue with pyspades being opensource is that the majority of AoS players are under 16 and have very little coding knowledge, so they can't contribute and patch up security problems. Those that could seem to be out there writing aimbots to circumvent measures instead.

Aimbotting is a problems definitely. It's also a massive challenge for administrators and developers to fix.
Dom

Postby aruntisa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 am

I really hate aimbotters
aruntisa

Postby Alphamale » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

From what ive seen, this game is littered with aimbotters, i started today and thats all i saw, i really wish i could find a server that isnt round based and requires permissions but every time i find one with permissions it seems like everyone thats online is too trollish to get an answer on where to get the privs and it also seems like everyone on those permission servers, no one wants to talk at all... i dont get this game and i think it will probably be short lived in my gaming experience due to all the hackers
Alphamale

Postby carbon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:02 am

this isnt a discussion about "WHY HACK".

People hack to get an advantage over others, piss people off, theres a number of reason..I CAN catch ALL the aimboters or people that use ESP (square around all enemy).

It's just that it's too time consuming.

Most of the sneakier cheaters don't "aimbot" as in they dont enable the auto aim, but they use the ESP (they can see everyone on the map), so these are harder to catch, but i can still catch them through some common sense behavior watching...

I have been accused myself of aimbotting, but theres so much botters that any good player can be considered a botter by the newbs..

this game is pretty easy to kill and any good quick reflexs CSS player will have no problems taking high score..

The point is that thers usually at least one cheater on the server...

And this is pretty sad..

If there was better administration tools for this problem then it would make it easier to manage.

The good thing is when I am on my server there is times that there are NO aimbotters on either side (this includes anyone using ESP)..im sneaky as hell at catching them and know what behavior to watch which i wont get into too much detail so if any of them are reading they wont get any ideas
carbon

Return to Server