Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Banned From all servers

For all your hosting needs.

Banned From all servers

Postby MechaMortal445 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 pm

This is how the story goes, I was playing in the aloha.pk counter strike maps server, TheBakonBitz and I found this green dude glitched within one of the rocks in DeDust2, when I spaded the block he was in I died randomly and then seconds later banned from ALL the aloha servers! It's been 3 days since this has happened.

Thank you for reading and please help.

Edit: Actually I was banned from ALL the servers in AoS, I checked the blacklist and sent an appeal, I just really want to know what the heck I did to make them go "Herp Derp, huh huh, Let's ban this guy, derp"

Edit Again: I found out that TheBakonBitz is banned because of the same incident, we spaded that guy, we both died randomly, and then we were both banned.
Last edited by MechaMortal445 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MechaMortal445

Re: Banned From all Aloha.pk servers

Postby matthew0901 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 pm

i guess someone was a mad admin
Wyvern Unknown Stage Visits Egg 6 Resource 1 Resource 2
White Aura
Dragon Scales
10 Units/DayUnknown Level Gender 1Unknown Level Progress Status 75%
Happy and content
Hatchday N/A ID: 774786
Please Click ^

matthew0901

Postby PXYC » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:32 am

matthew0901 wrote:i guess someone was a mad admin

It's glitching. You get a 5 day ban. Just because an admin bans you for being an idiot doesn't make them mad. (no I'm not calling you an idiot I'm just answering you)

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby MechaMortal445 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am

PXYC wrote:
matthew0901 wrote:i guess someone was a mad admin

It's glitching. You get a 5 day ban. Just because an admin bans you for being an idiot doesn't make them mad. (no I'm not calling you an idiot I'm just answering you)

Really? I hope it's only five days, the blacklist says Permanent
MechaMortal445

Re: Banned From all servers

Postby PXYC » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Oh you're on the blacklist, I thought you were only banned on aloha servers. In that case, it's probably permanent, and not for glitching. Also, your attitude is going to get you nowhere. I was referring to "herp derp lets ban this guy huh huh". GBL admins look into things very closely before they ban (obviously, because a ban isn't a light punishment). You can appeal on the GBL, if you didn't already.

Yes, a human mistake is possible, but how did you get to see the guy in the rock anyway?

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby MUSEFan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Maybe that blue guy was an admin who hid there to see if you find him, proving you were using an ESP, and then he /killed you... and banned you. Maaaaybe it was that.
^ Click to go to Freedom Fighters' official sub-section!
CIMCCIKOTCM wrote:Idiot no aimbot there, that's pro shit right there.
MUSEFan
[FF] Leader

Postby MechaMortal445 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:37 pm

PXYC wrote:Oh you're on the blacklist, I thought you were only banned on aloha servers. In that case, it's probably permanent, and not for glitching. Also, your attitude is going to get you nowhere. I was referring to "herp derp lets ban this guy huh huh". GBL admins look into things very closely before they ban (obviously, because a ban isn't a light punishment). You can appeal on the GBL, if you didn't already.

Yes, a human mistake is possible, but how did you get to see the guy in the rock anyway?

Because of TheBakonBitz, and the fact that his spade was sticking out of the block he was glitched in, TheBakonBitz saw him in the block and tried to spade him as well, he died randomly too and I discovered that he is also on the GBL because of this guy. (btw you could always see through blocks if you stand above them or below them, that's how you find tunnelers)
MechaMortal445

Return to Server