Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Original files?

Having troubles?

Original files?

Postby ThetianSoldier » Thu May 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi, I've been playing AoS for a while now and have downloaded a few modsets. However, I have yet to figure out how to get back the original files for AoS (the original .kv6's) because I have not found a modset for them. Is there any way to restore them without redownloading AoS?
ThetianSoldier

Re: Original files?

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu May 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Well, you can always make a backup file, re-download the game, then pick the default ones you want to save in another backup, delete the default and replace it with the modsets. You can do it in less than 2 minutes.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Re: Original files?

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Sun May 27, 2012 3:52 am

Choose AoS installer and click Repair. Or open it with WinRAR and replace the files you want.
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Return to Modding Help