Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

PACKS INTO GAME

Having troubles?

PACKS INTO GAME

Postby bonjovirules » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 am

I just downloaded one of the packs but I can't seem to get it into the game. Does anyone know what to do?

IGN: [G33K][FF] alex
bonjovirules
[FF] Member

Re: PACKS INTO GAME

Postby ChaosTLW » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Go to the Ace of Spades folder, go to the kv6 folder, go to where you downloaded the skins, then copy the skin you want to use, now paste it to the kv6 folder. Delete the original skin and rename your new skin to the old name. Lets say you want to use my G36C or SIMOX's Dragunov. For the G36C, search where you downloaded it, then copy and paste it to the kv6 folder inside Ace of Spades.Now delete smg.kv6 and rename the G36C to smg.kv6. Same for the Dragunov, delete semi.kv6 and rename the Drag as semi.kv6.
Same applies for ironsights, but the folder used is the png folder.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby bonjovirules » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:31 am

I knew that, but my computer is going on about this is not acceptable as the thing I downloaded is more than one item, it is a pack with 3 items

bonjovirules
[FF] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:09 pm

What are the itens?
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby bonjovirules » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 am

A bow and arrow, sword and grenade. I think they replace a rifle, spade and grenade

bonjovirules
[FF] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Rename the bow to semi.kv6, the sword to spade.kv6 and the grenade to grenade.kv6
Go to the Ace of Spades folder and to the kv6 folder, delete the semi.kv6, spade.kv6 and the grenade.kv6 that are there and replace those with the bow, sword and grenade.
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Return to Modding Help