Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

How to upload pictures of our creations?

Having troubles?

How to upload pictures of our creations?

Postby marekiller2 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

Please can someone tell me how to do it so i can show my slab6 project becouse some of them were asking for them i tryed but idk how pllz help!
marekiller2

Re: How to upload pictures of our creations?

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 am

Press the Print Screen button, open MS Paint, ctrl+v, save as (.jpg will take less space), then go to imageshack or imgur and upload it.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby LinktersHD » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am

But it must be 640 X 640 or less or you will not be able to intergrate it in the forum post :).
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:32 pm

LinktersHD wrote:But it must be 640 X 640 or less or you will not be able to intergrate it in the forum post :).

Just post it in a link.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Freedom » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 am

If your wanting a quick solution without having to do ALL that work by PRNTSC then MS Paint, saving it and uploading.
Download this which automatically uploads it to imgur.com. http://gethyperdesktop.com/ got problems? Just ask me, I use it myself.

To be sure of hitting The Target, shoot first, call whatever you hit "The Target"

[FF] Join Today [FF]
Freedom
[FF] Leader

Return to Modding Help