Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

How to change where the model is located on screen

Having troubles?

How to change where the model is located on screen

Postby MrFahrenheit » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Is there a way to change where the model is located on screen? I've heard people talking about that some guns are not where the should be in first person.
MrFahrenheit

Re: How to change where the model is located on screen

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 pm

MrFahrenheit wrote:Is there a way to change where the model is located on screen? I've heard people talking about that some guns are not where the should be in first person.

Sorry bro, but you need to move the whole mode if it is sideways/in the wrong position.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby MrFahrenheit » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 pm

The gun is facing the right way but when looking at it if another player is holding it it looks strange. If i wanted it to seem like he was holding it at his hip, would making the arm go taller then the gun put the actual gun model lower?
MrFahrenheit

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

MrFahrenheit wrote:The gun is facing the right way but when looking at it if another player is holding it it looks strange. If i wanted it to seem like he was holding it at his hip, would making the arm go taller then the gun put the actual gun model lower?

No, you need to re-make the model, but some voxels down. This will move down the weapon.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby MrFahrenheit » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Ok. Also would his arms stay in the same positions?
MrFahrenheit

Postby robotnik185 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:
MrFahrenheit wrote:The gun is facing the right way but when looking at it if another player is holding it it looks strange. If i wanted it to seem like he was holding it at his hip, would making the arm go taller then the gun put the actual gun model lower?

No, you need to re-make the model, but some voxels down. This will move down the weapon.

Nono, you just press enter in slab6 and mouseover those boxes at the lower left.
Use the arrow keys to adjust the pivots.
Click the image to see my mods! ^

Image<me playing LoL in a nutshell
robotnik185
[FF] Member

Return to Modding Help