Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

How do you install mods?

Having troubles?

How do you install mods?

Postby Konahrik » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Self-explanitory. Please give some instructions, detailed but easily understood by somone of my age, which is 11, slightly young, correct? Anyway, like I said, please give instructions.
Konahrik

Re: How do you install mods?

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Download the mod,go,to My Computer,then Search for Ace of Spades folder,go to kv6 folder,copy your mod,rename it to something you want to use (e.g rename to semi.kv6 if you want to use it as a semi,smg.kv6 if you want the smg,etc),then delete the original skin,???,PROFIT
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Re: How do you install mods?

Postby Konahrik » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:Download the mod,go,to My Computer,then Search for Ace of Spades folder,go to kv6 folder,copy your mod,rename it to something you want to use (e.g rename to semi.kv6 if you want to use it as a semi,smg.kv6 if you want the smg,etc),then delete the original skin,???,PROFIT

Thanks
Konahrik

Return to Modding Help