Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

NightSinks Toxic Sniper

Parts of modding, not a full set.

i might stop makeing mods guys im to busy

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am

No Please :(
No votes
Stay!
17%
I like your mods
67%
Idc
17%

Total votes : 6

NightSinks Toxic Sniper

Postby NightSinks » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 am

Alright i havent played ace of spades in a while and i had these mods and i called this the toxic sniper not complete with but heres a look at it :) BTW THIS HAS CUSTOM SOUNDS TO Image
DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?csgrdhkcyyirz5j
NightSinks

Re: NightSinks Toxic Sniper

Postby Dracolth » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 pm

No pics no clicks
Dracolth

Postby NightSinks » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 am

Dracolth wrote:No pics no clicks

I See Pics and i click
NightSinks

Postby EssigGurkenFred » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 pm

That picture is too smal... I can only imagine what this should be.
EssigGurkenFred

Postby NightSinks » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 pm

EssigGurkenFred wrote:That picture is too smal... I can only imagine what this should be.

Well tbh ima say that im not really nice to people who say that kind of things and its small...* cant spell and i used pretty much the same picture size on my other release maybe havent seen it yet you should go look at it keep that shit to your self bro cause you might get me mad like i always do i got low temper
NightSinks

Postby Imm0rtalAssasin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 pm

NightSinks wrote:
EssigGurkenFred wrote:That picture is too smal... I can only imagine what this should be.

Well tbh ima say that im not really nice to people who say that kind of things and its small...* cant spell and i used pretty much the same picture size on my other release maybe havent seen it yet you should go look at it keep that shit to your self bro cause you might get me mad like i always do i got low temper

Woah there dude, Calm down he was just criticizing man if you don't want that on your post's then why not say don't criticize me?

[INV]Imm0rtal-Co-Leader

http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=15297My mods! :)
http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=12805 CakesSnipers mods!! :)
Best Sniper K/D so far 94K/52D -XodusEN AoS Server 24/7
Imm0rtalAssasin

Location: I was doing your mom..A BIG FAVOR..too make you...A SANDWICH XDD

Postby EssigGurkenFred » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 pm

NightSinks wrote:

I only wanted to tell you that it´s hard to give you a feedback with such a little picture. :O
EssigGurkenFred

Postby NightSinks » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:13 pm

EssigGurkenFred wrote:
NightSinks wrote:

I only wanted to tell you that it´s hard to give you a feedback with such a little picture. :O

>__> well ima stop getting mad at you just i dont like people like you
NightSinks

Postby NightSinks » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Imm0rtalAssasin wrote:
NightSinks wrote:

Woah there dude, Calm down he was just criticizing man if you don't want that on your post's then why not say don't criticize me?

No need to back him up i just need to calm down and i live in minnesota :p
NightSinks

Return to Separate parts