Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

minecraft steve player model for ace of spades

Parts of modding, not a full set.

minecraft steve player model for ace of spades

Postby roq9 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 am

ok so hmm this is my first player model so dont be mad if this not is what you was trying to find to download

warning:that is a team colored version of steve

here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nad4to2ahb0tiok
Last edited by roq9 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
roq9

Re: minecraft steve player model for ace of spades

Postby Jokester » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 am

It looks alright and my virus protector found nothing wrong with it. However if you could upload some screen shots showing off your character skin then you might get more looks or downloads. I'm not saying its necessary but it could help you. You have a lot of potential so you should continue working on stuff like this. Its pretty cool ^^

Also you might want to make the eyes less big and have the hair cover the back of the head as well. Darken the skin a bit so it doesn't look like he has a rather creepy smile going on, here is the original skin to make a reference from in a future update if you think you want to continue working on this project: Link. If you think its feasible to do why don't you try and make it so instead of the entire skin changing, its just Steve's shirt that changes color (like from blue to green, or Cyan and orange) I don't know if it is possible but it can't hurt to try and its not like it won't help for future projects (the practice that is).

Some more links for references: Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
Blue for Gold!
Jokester

Postby roq9 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Jokester wrote:It looks alright and my virus protector found nothing wrong with it. However if you could upload some screen shots showing off your character skin then you might get more looks or downloads. I'm not saying its necessary but it could help you. You have a lot of potential so you should continue working on stuff like this. Its pretty cool ^^

Also you might want to make the eyes less big and have the hair cover the back of the head as well. Darken the skin a bit so it doesn't look like he has a rather creepy smile going on, here is the original skin to make a reference from in a future update if you think you want to continue working on this project: Link. If you think its feasible to do why don't you try and make it so instead of the entire skin changing, its just Steve's shirt that changes color (like from blue to green, or Cyan and orange) I don't know if it is possible but it can't hurt to try and its not like it won't help for future projects (the practice that is).

Some more links for references: Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

ok i gonna try and may i make a herobrine model too or creeper
roq9

Postby SIMOX » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Moved to "Separate parts"
My all mods are Here. My first map is Here
Plays Ace of Spades since 2011 April 11 [0.21]
SIMOX

Postby Jokester » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 pm

roq9 wrote:
Jokester wrote:-snip-

Sounds good, if you want me to help you by giving you reference pages or helping you do anything or even just giving you ideas just post it here and I will come to help or you can just pm me. I would be happy to help you with anything you need ^^. However I am not a modder and have only skinned for minecraft so I'm not someone who could help with that stuff, honestly code confuses the crap out of me.
Blue for Gold!
Jokester

Postby Bozo » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Pictures would be appreciated.
IGN: Bozo
Best killstreak: 31
Bozo

Postby roq9 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Jokester wrote:
roq9 wrote:
Jokester wrote:-snip-

Sounds good, if you want me to help you by giving you reference pages or helping you do anything or even just giving you ideas just post it here and I will come to help or you can just pm me. I would be happy to help you with anything you need ^^. However I am not a modder and have only skinned for minecraft so I'm not someone who could help with that stuff, honestly code confuses the crap out of me.

ok i think i gonna start making a herobrine skin
and if you want you could try my others player skins

here are the links: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14295

second link: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14299
roq9

Return to Separate parts