Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[GUN] SA80 with SUSAT Scope

Parts of modding, not a full set.

Re: [GUN] SA80 with SUSAT Scope

Postby xEric » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Bump for awesome scope
Back
xEric

Postby SamGriffiths340 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Witch SA80 did you base it on? SA80 isn't a weapon, it's a series of weapons. Inculding the L85A1 (old standard issue), L85A2 (new standard issue), the L86-LSW (Was a light support weapon but now used as a dmr), the L22A2 Carbine (Sort of like an smg), the L98A1 (the weapon the Army, Air and Sea cadets used) and the L98A2 (the weapon the Army, Air and Sea cadets use now). There are a few more but I really can't be bothered to look them up and right them in here.
╚═╝╔═╗[British Pack]═[Requests!]╔═╗╚═╝
Carl Sagan wrote:If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe...
SamGriffiths340

Postby ChaosTLW » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 am

SamGriffiths340 wrote:Witch SA80 did you base it on? SA80 isn't a weapon, it's a series of weapons. Inculding the L85A1 (old standard issue), L85A2 (new standard issue), the L86-LSW (Was a light support weapon but now used as a dmr), the L22A2 Carbine (Sort of like an smg), the L98A1 (the weapon the Army, Air and Sea cadets used) and the L98A2 (the weapon the Army, Air and Sea cadets use now). There are a few more but I really can't be bothered to look them up and right them in here.

Well, if I'm not mistaken there was a SA80, on which all those guns you quoted are based upon. So it is like a grandpa for all those. Kinda like the AK-47 is the grandpa of the entire Kalashnikov family.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby SamGriffiths340 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry you are mistaken, I asked someone who is in the Army about it and they said, "All SA80 means is Small Arms for the 1980s". And I checked Wikipedia and it said the same. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80.
╚═╝╔═╗[British Pack]═[Requests!]╔═╗╚═╝
Carl Sagan wrote:If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe...
SamGriffiths340

Previous

Return to Separate parts