Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

- {Alpha's Improved Modifications} - [NEW GUIDE!]

Released mods containing: Player skin, guns and scopes.

- {Alpha's Improved Modifications} - [NEW GUIDE!]

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 am

Hey AoS players and members of the community, I am Alpha. I am a free-time modder. This is the place where I post mods made by me. You will find that I make full mod packs, including .kv6, .png and .wav files. Everyone one of these mods that I post will be made to the best of my abilities, featuring complete structure and plenty of detail, as well as making them look real. I have been working on these mods for one and a half weeks prior to this, implying that I take time with these. I know that my past mods haven’t been so great, but I promise that my new and upcoming mods will be even better. I try to take time, and I think I can release a mod every week, if not then fornightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack Distrubution: By downloading these mods, you accept to these terms;
  • Do not steal my mods. If you'd like it to be mentioned in your mod pack, please ask beforehand, and give full credit.
  • You are allowed to base mods of mines, but again, please give full credit.
  • If you do not accept to either of these terms, I will contact an administrator or moderator. Be prepared for consiquences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on:

Halo 4 Pack
Code: Select all
All the announced Halo 4 guns with varied camos and Spartan 4's.

M16A3
Ironsights, ACOG, Reflex, Arms.

I do not take any requests. If you request anything, it'll be ignored.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Casual Mods

M416
{Download Here}

MP7
{Download Here}

M40A5
{Download Here}

ACR
{Download Here}

M1014
{Download Here}

Major Pack #1 : Halo 4

Major Packs are essentially, packs that will take a while to build. However, in the end it'll be worth it. Major packs are designed based on games, movies or themes.

Assault Rifle - MA5D Individual Combat Weapon System
Manufacturer: Misriah Armory
Replaces: SMG
Fire Mode: Automatic

The MA5D ICWS is an exceptionally resilient gas-operated, magazine-fed, automatic rifle designed to execute close-quarters combat with lethal efficiency, regardless of hostile counter-op environmental conditions or duration of use in the field.

Battle Rifle - BR85 Heavy-Barrel Service Rifle
Fire Mode: 3 round burst

The BR85HB Service Rifle is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle optimized for three-round burst firing, and proven to be an extraordinarily versatile weapon at a wide variety of ranges in the hands of a capable marksman.

Sticky Detonator - M363 Remote Projectile Detonator
Manufacturer: Acheron Security
Replaces: Rocket Laucher (1.0 update)
Fire Mode: Semi-Auto

The M363 RPD is a low-profile single-shot weapon that launches a magnetically latched explosive, which the operator can remotely detonate when at a safe distance. Although previously manufactured in low quantities, this weapon’s size and ease-of-transportability has made it ubiquitous in the years which followed the Covenant War.

DMR - Designated Marksman Rifle
Replaces: Semi/Rifle

The M395 DMR is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. This rifle favors mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.

{Download Here}

Magnum - M6H Personal Defense Weapon System

The M6H Magnum is a semi-automatic, recoil-operated, magazine-fed handgun and the standard personal sidearm of all branches of the UNSC post-2555. This weapon is surprisingly effective at reasonably long distances, proving its universal value in the field.

Rocket Launcher - M41 SSR Medium Anti-Vehicle/Assault Weapon
Replaces: Rocket Laucher (1.0 update)

The M41 SSR MAV/AW is a portable, twin-tube, shoulder-fired rocket launcher, capable of firing two 102mm rockets with incredibly destructive potency. It is easily one of the most pervasive explosive weapons within the UNSC's arsenal, largely due to its transportability and firepower.

Sniper Rifle - Sniper Rifle System 99-Series 5 Anti-Materiel

The SRS99-S5 AM is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, semi-automatic sniper rifle with exceptional accuracy and the ability to simultaneously breach both energy-shielding and high-density armor, making immediate kills nearly effortless when this weapon is properly utilized.

Spartan Laser - Weapon/Anti-Vehicle M6 Grindell/Galileian Nonlinear Rifle
Replaces: Semi/Rifle or Rocket Laucher (1.0 update)

The M6 G/GNR is a semi-automatic, shoulder-fired, smart-linked nonlinear rifle that projects a superheated beam of energy which is undeniably effective at destroying both enemy personnel and vehicles. Design for this weapon occurred in parallel with the GUNGNIR-class of Mjolnir GEN1 armor, resulting in the informal name ‘Spartan Laser.’

Plasma Pistol - T-25 Directed Energy Pistol
Manufacturer: Iruiru Armory
Replaces: Undecided
Fire Mode: Semi-Auto/Charged

The T-25 Plasma Pistol is the standard sidearm for most Covenant infantry. Typically used as a semi-automatic, directed energy pistol, this weapon’s scaled burst functionality allows it to fire an overcharged collection of plasma, temporarily incapacitating the power systems on both armor and vehicles.

Storm Rifle - T-55 Directed Energy Rifle/Advanced
Manufacturer: Lodam Armory

The T-55 Storm Rifle is the evolution of the standard Plasma Rifle and served various infantry during the violent Sangheili civil conflicts that followed the Covenant War. The weapon now includes a modular coil set, a high-mounted cooling shroud, and an extended barrel, all contributing to greater overall performance in the field than its predecessor.

Needler - T-33 Guided Munitions Launcher
Manufacturer: Lodam Armory
Fire Mode: Automatic

The T-33 Needler is a compact, fully automatic guided munitions launcher that breaks off shards of chemically-charged crystalline. The shards home-in on sighted targets with specific heat signatures, impaling the targets just prior to simultaneously and violently detonating.

Energy Sword - T-1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Manufacturer: Merchants of Qikost
Replaces: Spade
Fire Mode: Melee Weapon

The T-1 Energy Sword, exclusively wielded by Sangheili, is a close-engagement weapon intended to express its owner’s personal skill, clerical honor, and combat viability. The blade is composed of superheated plasma and folded against magnetic lines extending from its hilt, effectively creating a razor-sharp martial weapon with lethal functionality.

Covenent Carbine - T-51 Carbine
Manufacturer: Iruiru Armory

The T-51 Carbine is a recoil-operated, semi-automatic, charger-fed marksman rifle capable of firing ballistic rounds at significant range. It is somewhat unique among Covenant weapons in that it is not dependent on superheated plasma or other energy-based material, but rather fires radioactively charged ballistic projectiles.

Scattershot - Z-180 Close Combat Rifle/Asymmetric Engagement Mitigator
Manufacturer: Unknown
Replaces: Shotgun

The Z-180 Scattershot is a prominent Forerunner channel weapon that was used for close-range defense toward the end of their war with the Flood. While practically unstoppable up close, the most remarkable attribute of the Scattershot is its schismatic dispersal effect, drowning confined hard-surfaced interiors with brutal, ricocheting beams of energy.

More announced guns:
Shotgun - M45D Tactical Shotgun
SAW - M739 Light Machine Gun
Railgun - Asymmetric Recoilless Carbine-920

Woah Alpha, you look like you need help.

Well, actually, I do. I wouldn't mind someone helping me towards doing these mods. If you have experince, not only in modding, but in playing Halo, please contact me via PM and I will see to it. You will be credited towars the making of this Halo pack, and will be rewarded at the end of this.

A big thanks to lavadeeto for inspiration from his Halo 4 Mod Pack (currently WIP). I wish lavadeeto good luck in the making of his Halo 4 guns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to make your SMG shoot 3 round burst:

1.) Install Autohotkey: http://www.autohotkey.com/
2.) Open Hotkey, and click the little arrow at the bottom of your desktop screen. Then right click the green H and click 'Edit this Script'
3.) Erase everything and replace it with this:

~*LButton::
loop
{   
   GetKeyState, LButtonState, LButton, P
   GetKeyState, NumState, NumLock, T
   if (LButtonState = "U") || (NumState = "U")
   {
      break
      }
   else
   {
      Click D
            sleep, 284
            click U
            sleep, 120
   }

}
Return

4.) Save the script
5.) Restart AutoHotkey (Or reload the script)
6.) Run AoS/Enter a server and select the SMG
7.) Turn on Numlock, hold the fire button, and you'll notice that the SMG fires in 3-round bursts

NOTE: What the script does is, if NumLock is on, everyone time you hold down Left Click, it will Loop the press for about 2.8 seconds, enough for a burst. When standing up, the burst will only be 2 shots, which makes you more accurate. To turn off the burst, just turn off NumLock

Credits to Paratrooper for giving us the guide.

These are my only mods for now. If you download any of these then you are awesome. I will have more to come so stay tuned. Feedback is very much appreciated. Alpha out.
Last edited by Ultrasonic on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:09 am, edited 25 times in total.
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Re: ^Alpha's Improved Modifications^ [NEW: M416, MP7]

Postby LinktersHD » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 am

Nice Mods Alpha.
Keep 'em coming.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Found » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am

Not bad. I love the Mp7. If you don't take requests how do you get ideas?
Found

Postby LinktersHD » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 am

Found wrote:Not bad. I love the Mp7. If you don't take requests how do you get ideas?

That is the same thing.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am

Suggestions are allowed, but I didn't put that in the post because people will think I copied SIMOX. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement Links.
IGN: {DSC]Alpha | Ex-Leader of [G3N], current Leader of {DSC] | Latest Video: EPIC sKILLS Entry #2
Ultrasonic

Location: Ditching Sleepy while he went to the toilet, leaving him to pay, and me a free cup o' mooch

Postby Found » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 am

I don't get it.
Found

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

You know what...I don't do requests because they're usually too hard.
Ultrasonic

Postby Found » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Okay. How to you add voxels? I try everything but I can never change the shape.
Found

Postby froztbyte78 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm

can we clan members make requests? :D

also ,we should put this as our clan armory when we have our subs :D
froztbyte78

Postby Mitzuki505 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:10 pm

Hey Alpha, why don't you try adding an L86 here?
Former member of [G3N], now a member of {DSC].
ImageImage
The dragons need friends, so click them. Don't worry, they won't hurt you. :D
Mitzuki505

Location: Currently in the Land of Oo, helping out Finn and Jake in.... ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Found » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm

I hope so. It would be good.
Found

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm

@Derp, it will be in the Armoury and no requests.
@Mitzuki, you mean L96A1
@Found insert and delete, click is move and so is wasd.
Ultrasonic

Postby Found » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 pm

What? What did I do wrong?
Found

Postby Ultrasonic » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

You asked how to insert voxels.
Ultrasonic

Postby Found » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Now I get it.
Found

Next

Return to Mod packs