Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Suggestions - Sniper Rifle

Skins/Guns/Scopes.

Suggestions - Sniper Rifle

Postby SemiMax » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Does anyone know any good sniper rifles? I can't find any REALLY amazing snipers. If you know of any awesome looking snipers, please tell me. If you can make me one, that would be awesome too. I don't know anything about guns so I don't care if it doesn't look like a real life model. As long as it looks cool and looks like a sniper or a long range gun then I will try it out.

I like most of CobaltAK's sniper rifles but the ones I like are the ones that I don't like the color of. I don't really know what colors look good and nice on guns. If you could choose one of his rifles that are awesome and edit the colors, that would be awesome.

Here is his topic: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=326

I like Cobalt's MSR, MK.20, and MK11 but I just don't like the colors. Don't get me wrong, his guns are awesome. The M82A3 is awesome too, but I think the scope is kinda' weirdly placed, so if you could fix that, it would be great. Thanks guys, and thanks CobaltAK for the awesome guns! :)
SemiMax

Re: Suggestions - Sniper Rifle

Postby MuOa » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:22 am

some popular ones you shouldnt miss are chaostlw's and simox's
^click
MuOa

Postby schalacer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 am

hmmm interesting i should check it out to know if its really good thank you MuOa
i love my blackhawk gear with my gun
schalacer

Postby Sniper101 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

SIMOX's AR-15 sniper with Enari's scope is awesome. You can also check out my mods too.
ImageImage
Sniper101
[DELTA] Member

Return to Mods