Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[SLAB6 game]Guess the Gun

Skins/Guns/Scopes.

[SLAB6 game]Guess the Gun

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm not sure if the area is correct, but I'm posting it here instead of Forum Games because it requires SLAB6. If this IS the wrong area, then could please a moderator/admin move it?

Make a gun skin, or disassemble a gun, or just a piece of a gun, in SLAB6. It needs to have roughly the size of a mod(meaning no uber detail nor teeny model no one can figure out), with just enough detail so other people can know what it is. It does not need to be good, just have some detail that sets it apart from other guns, for example, include a HK-proprietary fire selector to distinguish a HK416 from a M4A1.
It is a pretty simple game and giantic CobaltAK/SIMOX skills are not needed.
The one who guesses gets to make the next model so other people guess, OR pass it along and the next one who posts do it.
You can either post one or more pics(the most recommended method) or post a download link to the model.
I start :3

I just hope this one does not dies

Just as a reminder: It DOES NOT needs to be a disassemble of the gun, I only did that because I was bored and as an example.
Last edited by ChaosTLW on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Re: [SLAB6 game]Guess the Gun

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Considering you basically told us in the OP, that's an HK416.
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Re: [SLAB6 game]Guess the Gun

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Ultrayoshi49 wrote:Considering you basically told us in the OP, that's an HK416.

Yap, your turn.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Return to Mods