Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Sesni's Mod Mod Shop.

Skins/Guns/Scopes.

Sesni's Mod Mod Shop.

Postby sesni345 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello! I thought I would get into the modding buissness so... Because I am bad at making them, why not modify them? so, If you need a camo scope and such I am here. I also don't do sights. Also I have past works for fun, I don't honestly know how to resize picks from slab6 and ingame so be aware!
I am a tryhard sniper :D
sesni345
[DELTA] Member

Re: Sesni's Mod Mod Shop.

Postby xXSilentXx » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:44 pm

sesni345 wrote:Hello! I thought I would get into the modding buissness so... Because I am bad at making them, why not modify them? so, If you need a camo scope and such I am here. I also don't do sights. Also I have past works for fun, I don't honestly know how to resize picks from slab6 and ingame so be aware!

Hey, if they want you to have a sight, then you can hand the weapon to me and I can do it, then I'll hand it back with a picture! My thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14444
xXSilentXx

Re: Sesni's Mod Mod Shop.

Postby sesni345 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:29 pm

xXSilentXx wrote:
sesni345 wrote:Hello! I thought I would get into the modding buissness so... Because I am bad at making them, why not modify them? so, If you need a camo scope and such I am here. I also don't do sights. Also I have past works for fun, I don't honestly know how to resize picks from slab6 and ingame so be aware!

Hey, if they want you to have a sight, then you can hand the weapon to me and I can do it, then I'll hand it back with a picture! My thread: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=14444

Thanks!
I am a tryhard sniper :D
sesni345
[DELTA] Member

Return to Mods