Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[MAP] Battleway

Post your masterpieces in here!

[MAP] Battleway

Postby Ugly » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

This is the second map I made for AoS. After positive feedback from play testers I am releasing it and hope people like it. The map name Battleway was suggested by play tester BlueToonYoshi - thanks!

I was inspired by the map Hallway by Izzy. Battleway has larger spawn areas to help reduce spawn killing, a tunnel instead of the hallway, and other differences.

Screenshots and download (thanks to Sandcrawler) at this link:
http://umh.sandcrawler.net/index.php?page=downloads&command=view&id=235
Ugly

Re: [MAP] Battleway

Postby BlueToonYoshi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:12 am

Yeah I think this map is really good. I can see this as the new Hallway down the road! Keep making maps dude!
BlueToonYoshi

Postby Sandcrawler » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 am

I added this map to the sandcrawler.net server rotation.

This isn't really my kind of map ( I like having more chooses in where to engage) but it looks good, and played well.
Unreal Modders Haven Mapping Tutorials for Ace of Spades, as well as free map hosting.

Add your map to the downloads section on the website, and I will add it to the sandcrawler.net server.
Sandcrawler

Postby CommanderCody » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 am

dude,I loved testing it with you but id ad something-exciting at the top,like a statue of the nyan cat (Jokes)

i loved playing this map,and it was more a pure tunnel map with nothing but a small tunnel,and the walls everywhere keep the snipers at bay when attempting spawnkilling.

although i still like hallway more,id really like to see some more maps by you :P

btw,always get me to test ur maps
| Join {AGAN} Today | IGN-AGANComandrCody | I Am a Combine |
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Return to Released Maps