Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Idea for Infiltration Map

All things voxel.

Idea for Infiltration Map

Postby Ki11aWi11 » Sun May 13, 2012 5:13 am

Hi Everyone,

I have this idea for a map that I have been thinking about for a while, and I wanted to know if you guys thought it would be a good map. Basically, a long time ago I saw an episode of a cartoon called Samari Jack, the protaganist had to cross a crater/valley that was heavily forested however in the center of the valley there was a clearing and a tower. In this tower where unseen archers and I think he had to attack the tower however everytime he revealed himself a dozen arrows would fly his way.

What I was thinking to create is a crater, with it heavily forested on the edges with the vegetation get more sparse until it reaches the clearing. In the center of the clearing is a tower/small fort which provides great sniper views in every direction. The blues spawn at the top of the tower while the greens spawn in four boxes in one of the cardinal directions. In the forest.

Leave any suggestions/comments below, such as say a log fort for the greens etc.
Ki11aWi11

Return to Mapping