Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

-{MAP REQUEST}- Ran-Koshi

All things voxel.

-{MAP REQUEST}- Ran-Koshi

Postby SRL » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 am

I would like to see a map made that I saw in a book. Note that this book is fictional, but I think the map would work well on Infiltration servers. It's called Ran-Koshi. It's a natural fortress, surrounded by 9 out of 10 sides with mountains, and the opening is covered by a palisade. The palisade plugs the main exit to a long trail, which widens out to a large plain. An alternate path to the plain, where soldiers deploy their forces. The enemy (Green, in Infiltration's case) are on the far side of the plain, and their camp is in the far back. Also on the Blue side is a small ledge that can be accessed from the secret path. I hope I've described well enough...

NOTE: An actual drawn map is found in the book Ranger's Apprentice: Emperor of Nihon-Ja, on page 400. Kudos to you if you've read the book! :D Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of said map.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Re: -{MAP REQUEST}- Ran-Koshi

Postby oriole01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:23 am

SRL wrote:I would like to see a map made that I saw in a book. Note that this book is fictional, but I think the map would work well on Infiltration servers. It's called Ran-Koshi. It's a natural fortress, surrounded by 9 out of 10 sides with mountains, and the opening is covered by a palisade. The palisade plugs the main exit to a long trail, which widens out to a large plain. An alternate path to the plain, where soldiers deploy their forces. The enemy (Green, in Infiltration's case) are on the far side of the plain, and their camp is in the far back. Also on the Blue side is a small ledge that can be accessed from the secret path. I hope I've described well enough...

NOTE: An actual drawn map is found in the book Ranger's Apprentice: Emperor of Nihon-Ja, on page 400. Kudos to you if you've read the book! :D Unfortunately, I can't find any pictures of said map.
Hey, you read Ranger's Apprentice too?
oriole01
[SPQR] Member

Return to Mapping