Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Chat bug.

For all bug reports and game-related issues

Chat bug.

Postby Reriiru » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 am

Hello. Sometimes in some specific situations that i have no idea about i am unable to write in chat.

The only thing i know - it does always happens when i am trying to press t (all chat) while crouching. This is how does it ussually happens - on the server with airstrike i am getting my killstreak, then crouching in the cover, pressing t, and then chat dies. Not completely - i still can read the chat, but i am unable to write. Reconnecting to server helps, but i lose score. It's nor really alot, but still. And also i do lose my airstrike.
I am russian brony and warhammer-fag. I also have bad case of "Why doesn't this crap works like it suppoused to?". Deal with it.
Reriiru

Re: Chat bug.

Postby KomradeKorakoff » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 am

Could you elaborate? Like, I'm 100% sure you can't crouch and activate the chat via 'T' at the same time. Are you saying that you can't use the chat at all afterwards?
ImageImageImage
IRC link above ^ | <AGANCommanderCody> You really think we want a clan match against you guys, you Aimbotted last time and were GBLed on a canadian server for Hacking. <-- alart guys komrades delicious aimbot
KomradeKorakoff
Komrade Leader

Postby Reriiru » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 am

KomradeKorakoff wrote:Could you elaborate? Like, I'm 100% sure you can't crouch and activate the chat via 'T' at the same time. Are you saying that you can't use the chat at all afterwards?

Yes. I cant use the chat afterwards.
I am russian brony and warhammer-fag. I also have bad case of "Why doesn't this crap works like it suppoused to?". Deal with it.
Reriiru

Postby greace » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 am

lol that happened to me but to fix that while you have a airstrike then just build a block over your head while crouching lol that will make you still crouch but you don't need to hold the ctrl button.
End of problem
If you do not look behind yourself, I will secretly steal your cheese.
A man who once did this, ended up being a cheese cake.
(This sig had more awesomeness before it was gone)
greace

Return to Game help