Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Pyspades installation

For all bug reports and game-related issues

Pyspades installation

Postby oON00BusterOo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 am

How do I install AND run pyspades, i dowloaded it, but i just dont know how to use/run it, help... please.
oON00BusterOo

Re: Pyspades installation

Postby FaZe » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:55 pm

PYXC created a detailed guide here: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=234

If you already know how to do the initial server setup, then scroll down to where it talks about Pyspades.

I quote directly:
PYXC wrote:Step 1) Go here, and download the latest 'pyspades-feature_server' file. It's a ZIP file, so you are going to need to extract it with something like 7-Zip. This is my favorite archiver :)

Step 2) Once you have extracted it to the place you want, you need to get into the 'dist' folder. You should see a 'config.txt' file, and you should open it up with Notepad.
Step 3) This is the most important step, because if you mess the format of the config up, it won't run, and you will get some confusing errors. You see something that says "pyspades server", and that is the server name. Change it to whatever you want it to appear as on the Master Server. Also, scroll down until you see "REPLACEME" in the config, this is your admin password. You change that to whatever you want to login with to get admin rights.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Return to Game help