Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Game server

For all bug reports and game-related issues

Game server

Postby JoJo14 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello,my english is very bad so I hope, we can speak german here?

Mein Problem ist... Ich suche einen Gameserver. Und zwar so einen, wo es immer darum geht das andere Team zu töten.
Unten steht dann immer 6 players Green Team - 4 Players Blue Team. Und die Zahlen ändern sich immer.. Gibt es da gerade einen Server von? Ich finde keinen, wo es immer einen Countdown gibt der runter geht und dann die "Starttore" geöffnet werden.
Liebe Grüße,
JoJo

Entschuldigung, ich weiß ja nicht ob ich hier richtig gepostet habe aber ich möchte gerne diese besagte Karte spielen. Kann mir daher jemand den Namen der Karte nennen, wo man das Gegnerteam töten muss damit das eigene Team gewinnt?

Merged with a double post
--Paratrooper
JoJo14

Re: Game server

Postby Paratrooper » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:48 pm

From a rough google translation:

Google Translate wrote:My problem is ... I am looking for a game server. And in a way to kill one, where it always comes to the other team.
Below is more then 6 players Green Team - 4 Blue team player. And the numbers are always changing .. Is there just one server? I can not find where it's always a countdown goes down and then the "starting gates" are opened.
Best regards,
Jojo

You are looking for a server game mode titled "Arena". Aloha.pk , Ki11aWi11 , and many other servers host this type of game mode.

Google Translate wrote:Sorry, I do not know if I've posted here but I really would like to play that card said. Can I therefore call someone the name of the map where you kill the enemy team has to win for your team?

As for calling out the location of your enemies, that is illegal.
To a Physicist, white and black is the presence and absence of color.
To a Fine Artist, white and black are just shades and tints of color.
To a Painter, any paint that you could get into a can is a color.
THIS color, on the other hand, is #b4d455.
Paratrooper
Local Mod

Re: Game server

Postby JoJo14 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you very mouch.
JoJo14

Return to Game help