Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Epic Ace of Spade Battle Stories

For all things AoS!

Re: Epic Ace of Spade Battle Stories

Postby ThomasArcane » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 am

razor10000 wrote:Listen up guys. A true story that explains how Blue and Green just simply cannot get along, no matter how much emotion is used.

I was in a server one time, when the Greens were dominating the Blue's territory. Then suddenly, A poor survivor on Blue with the name of Rachel cried out, "I SURRENDER TO THE GREENS! I will be at B4 to become a slave to the Green forces!"

But nobody gave a damn, as I was the only one to hear her plea. As I made my way to B4, killing all the bastards who stood on my path, I saw Rachel building a tower of Green.

She stopped building and stared at me in fear as she cried, "Please don't shoot at me!"

I peacefully said to her, "Don't worry, I won't."

About 2 or 3 Blue soldiers came our way and started shooting at her tower and I, but luckily, I killed them all with my SMG. I was severely injured but luckily I had a medkit which I then used.

Then out of nowhere, another Blue came and started chucking grenades at me and Rachel's tower. I fell to its explosion and I laid there, desperately watching Rachel's tower fall to bits.

She survived, but a fellow team-mate came in and brutally shot and killed her. I-I felt my heart and soul flew away and transfer into another soldiers body. I will never, ever forget that horrific moment...

Lulz.
ThomasArcane

Postby mrsnail » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Ok! It was a Minit US server. I forgot the map, but there were two castles facing each other, and a bridge. I was on green. The blues pushed themselfs close to our castle, and started killing us. I started to fire, and got 7 kills immediately. Later, playing around, I had the most kills, our team has taken the blue intel 4 times. Another one, and we win! I found out that the bridge has been collapsed. We pushed the blues back under where the bridge was. I saw a tunneling teammate,camping the blues. I assisted while he dug, giving him cover from the back. He stopped digging. I thought "Why not?" and I continued to dig. Alone. I was under the intel, killed the guards, and snatched the intel. I went back to the base through the tunnel. I avoided enemy campers, and got back to our camperless green castle. I quickly taunted the blues, and scored the intel. AWSOMENESS WE WOOOOOON!
If you see me, kill me. You will do good for all your teammates. My IGN is Sgt. Potato
mrsnail

Postby MegaDeuce » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Ha these are good, gonna have to come back and finish reading em later.

Tower of Babel, playing as green I snuck into the blue base and realized they had a MASSIVE tower. So I tunneled *inside* their tower, digging straight up and placing blocks beneath me. When I got to a good elevation I started hollowing it from the inside, and after a couple tries? Success.

Later on the same server, blue had rebuilt their tower, and they were about to win when one of them jumped off the platform with the intel and died. I rushed over to their base, killed the guy who picked up their intel, and BURIED it where the blues couldn't dig. "We have plenty of time to catch up now," I said.

That's probably the reason Babel doesn't let you place blocks in the enemy spawn now >:)
MegaDeuce

Postby razor10000 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 pm

ThomasArcane wrote:
razor10000 wrote:Listen up guys. A true story that explains how Blue and Green just simply cannot get along, no matter how much emotion is used.

I was in a server one time, when the Greens were dominating the Blue's territory. Then suddenly, A poor survivor on Blue with the name of Rachel cried out, "I SURRENDER TO THE GREENS! I will be at B4 to become a slave to the Green forces!"

But nobody gave a damn, as I was the only one to hear her plea. As I made my way to B4, killing all the bastards who stood on my path, I saw Rachel building a tower of Green.

She stopped building and stared at me in fear as she cried, "Please don't shoot at me!"

About 2 or 3 Blue soldiers came our way and started shooting at her tower and I, but luckily, I killed them all with my SMG. I was severely injured but luckily I had a medkit which I then used.

Then out of nowhere, another Blue came and started chucking grenades at me and Rachel's tower. I fell to its explosion and I laid there, desperately watching Rachel's tower fall to bits.

She survived, but a fellow team-mate came in and brutally shot and killed her. I-I felt my heart and soul flew away and transfer into another soldiers body. I will never, ever forget that horrific moment...

Lulz.

No, it was heart-breaking. Cold-hearted no life...
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby ThomasArcane » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am

razor10000 wrote:
ThomasArcane wrote:

Lulz.

No, it was heart-breaking. Cold-hearted no life...

It was lulzy to me. NEVER SURRENDER!
ThomasArcane

Postby razor10000 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 am

Listen up guys. This is the Legend of Enari's Sight.

I was in the DaR Lobby one day when LinktersHD told me how many kills he got (without hacking, isn't that amazing?)

He told me he used this bloody accurate piece of advanced technology called Enari's Sight. It was designed for the Rifle. He lead to the forum that sold Enari's Sight and I downloaded it straight away.

I went on a few wars and discovered the power of this legendary Sniper Scope. It was phenomenal. It was nothing I've ever seen in my life. Shortly after, I learned to harness its incredible power.

I was leading the Green Forces to Blue's Territory one day and they started to massacre the Blue's. For some reason, the Blue Forces were destroying their buildings, they even destroyed their town hall!

This is the point things get really awful. When I was a rampage, I got sucked in by its power. I got a strange lust for blood and my eyes burn so bad.

Everything was red. I couldn't aim. Someone sniped me down, and I just laid there as I see a puddle of blood streaming from my head. I then peacefully shut my eyes as the Green Soldiers were leading to victory. Although, without me...
IGN: Razor
"I don't make dead people, I make home-made tomato sauce that dead people can't bother to lick off their face."- Razor
Click this for free shit!
razor10000

Postby Sniper101 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 am

razor10000 wrote:Listen up guys. This is the Legend of Enari's Sight.

I was in the DaR Lobby one day when LinktersHD told me how many kills he got (without hacking, isn't that amazing?)

He told me he used this bloody accurate piece of advanced technology called Enari's Sight. It was designed for the Rifle. He lead to the forum that sold Enari's Sight and I downloaded it straight away.

I went on a few wars and discovered the power of this legendary Sniper Scope. It was phenomenal. It was nothing I've ever seen in my life. Shortly after, I learned to harness its incredible power.

I was leading the Green Forces to Blue's Territory one day and they started to massacre the Blue's. For some reason, the Blue Forces were destroying their buildings, they even destroyed their town hall!

This is the point things get really awful. When I was a rampage, I got sucked in by its power. I got a strange lust for blood and my eyes burn so bad.

Everything was red. I couldn't aim. Someone sniped me down, and I just laid there as I see a puddle of blood streaming from my head. I then peacefully shut my eyes as the Green Soldiers were leading to victory. Although, without me...

Told you it was a bad idea to wear red sun-glasses.
ImageImage
Sniper101
[DELTA] Member

Postby lehma18 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm

>Be in a random server
>Oh look, airstrikes enabled
>Drive scumbag blues back with green might
>Start sending airstrikes upon the fools
>Every airstrikes gives me an another, and i bomb them like mad
>Sentences like "[FIN]Lehma18 haxxorrr!!"-echo in the ruins that used to be a blue base
>We greens laugh as the remaining blues try to survive longer than a split of a second, but fail
>Every survivor was shot by accurate riflemen
>+250-killstreak and +500 kills in the end, died once becourse of a teamkilling scumbag

Also my penis grew a couple extra inches after that, true story.
"Killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it"- Solid Snake
"I did what i was told to do, the best i could." - Simo Häyhä, legendary finnish sniper.
lehma18

Postby TBS » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:10 pm

>over a year ago
>before map resets
>map was a total mess (gen)
>sneak up to the enemies side trough tunnels
>sees both green and blues
>they weren't shooting at each other.
>I start shooting, dying shortly after
>goes back, notice both teams works together and attacks mountains.
>MFW http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... FSM#t=578s
TBS
Bastion Member

Postby Putin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Me: Finds a tunnel to the enemy base. "Gets under enemy base" reload SMG. Gets out and hide hole. Sees enemy Shots a clip of a SMG in the head and torso.

Enemy: Turns around "gets spade" Spade ends in my face.

Me: F*/%==&$)&()$&=)/&$(#%&Z#H#!#!&!#&F!E&/ + Alf+F4

Lesson: Don't play Aos till it doesn't gets fixed
AoS The worst game with the greatest potential .
Putin

Previous

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion