Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Would you buy Ace of Spades?

For all things AoS!

Would you buy Ace of Spades?

Yes
33%
No
37%
Maybe
30%

Total votes : 204

Re: Would you buy Ace of Spades?

Postby Mehrunes » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Putin wrote:
kmaj wrote:
Putin wrote:A 3 weapons shit graphic , balance and net-code game. Hm... no rather BF3 or some other good FPS. Only if aos get new weapons and open GL(I knew it will be implanted) .

*shitty

*Shit

*Three weapons that have shitty graphics compared to CALL OF DOOTY MOODERN WORFARE TREE!!!! Rather play BF 3 than Ace of spades thought they are two different games! I'll buy the game if Ace of spades get thousands of new weapons like COOL OF KIDDY MOODERN WORFOR TREE, and if Open Gee El is implemented into the game. (I KNEW DAT,,,,!!!!111)
I am Mehrunes, and I will be the one to reign victorious over you!... In bed.
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Postby kmaj » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Putin wrote:
kmaj wrote:
Putin wrote:A 3 weapons shit graphic , balance and net-code game. Hm... no rather BF3 or some other good FPS. Only if aos get new weapons and open GL(I knew it will be implanted) .

*shitty

*Shit

Let me introduce you to adjectives.
kmaj
[FF] Leader

Postby Putin » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 pm

kmaj wrote:
Putin wrote:
kmaj wrote:A 3 weapons shit graphic , balance and net-code game. Hm... no rather BF3 or some other good FPS. Only if aos get new weapons and open GL(I knew it will be implanted) .

*shitty

Let me introduce you to adjectives.

Adjectives *Shit .
AoS The worst game with the greatest potential .
Putin

Postby kmaj » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

@Putin: No, shit isn't an adjective in any way.
And we're going off topic here. Either you are a troll, or you just hate the English language.
kmaj
[FF] Leader

Postby SLoW » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Stop talking off topic Putin and kmaj. Both of you are at two warnings and the next one will come with a ban.
SLoW
Global Moderator

Postby HaloWarLord711 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm

no i would not pay for it,its fun but the constant nerfing and bad "balancing" kinda ruins ir

It's better to walk in the dark with a friend than it is to walk alone in the light.
HaloWarLord711
[LDR] Member

Postby TheVirgo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

SLoW wrote:Stop talking off topic Putin and kmaj. Both of you are at two warnings and the next one will come with a ban.

To get things back on topic, I think that before Ace of Spades should be a game that should be charged for, I think that we really need an actual UI. We should be able to call for votekicks, see ratios and streaks and call in airstrikes using a much better method than "type it into the chat". I would also like a built-in server browser, mainly so I can link the game to my Steam Account.

Which reminds me: I wonder if, when Ben decides to charge people for the game, will he be selling it on his website or will he use Steam as a way to push his product?

HaloWarLord711 wrote:no i would not pay for it,its fun but the constant nerfing and bad "balancing" kinda ruins ir

If Ben decided to charge for the game, it would probably mean that the game was in a final, balanced state.
TheVirgo
Komrade Member

Location: Somewhere on the battlefields of Minit in the land of AceoSpadia

Postby Space101 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:34 pm

TheVirgo wrote:
SLoW wrote:Stop talking off topic Putin and kmaj. Both of you are at two warnings and the next one will come with a ban.

To get things back on topic, I think that before Ace of Spades should be a game that should be charged for, I think that we really need an actual UI. We should be able to call for votekicks, see ratios and streaks and call in airstrikes using a much better method than "type it into the chat". I would also like a built-in server browser, mainly so I can link the game to my Steam Account.

Pyspades is going to replace the vanilla servers.
I'M GAY
Space101

Postby Paratrooper » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Space101 wrote:Pyspades is going to replace the vanilla servers.

Please do.
To a Physicist, white and black is the presence and absence of color.
To a Fine Artist, white and black are just shades and tints of color.
To a Painter, any paint that you could get into a can is a color.
THIS color, on the other hand, is #b4d455.
Paratrooper
Local Mod

Postby FaZe » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 pm

It depends.

Yes, if buying meant just giving cash to someone, but that's not the case. You require paypal or a credit card, which my parents would never let me use here because this is not a generally well-known and trusted site. They pay for my Xbox memberships and downloadable content, because Microsoft is an extremely popular company, and scams only occur to people who are asking for it.

Simplified version: I would, but I can't.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby Galaxy » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 am

In its current state? Hell no. If all the little bugs were ironed out, and a few more features added (we've been asking for a mountable machine gun for almost a year now...), then I might be open to the idea. It also depends on the cost, though.
cibo wrote:They can AFK whole game even no any died point.
Galaxy

Postby Jordan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 am

To be honest, I wouldn't buy it right now. Maybe if they added vehicles, server list in game, etc. If I did buy it, 5 dollars I would be comfortable with, would stretch for 10 though. This game is good and is very unique but still lacks some key concepts.
Jordan

Postby SLoW » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:07 pm

To contribute: I'd absolutely buy it, even if it's current state. I bought Minecraft in alpha with the understanding that it wasn't done yet, and I was essentially pre-ordering. I'd be fine with something along those lines for AoS too.
SLoW
Global Moderator

Postby Bandage » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm

SLoW wrote:To contribute: I'd absolutely buy it, even if it's current state. I bought Minecraft in alpha with the understanding that it wasn't done yet, and I was essentially pre-ordering. I'd be fine with something along those lines for AoS too.

Yup, same here. I knew it had the potential when it wasn't that famous back then, so I just went and bought it and played along with the sweet updates.
AoS is still a beta game which can be dramatically changed from it's current state. Who knows, we'll probably get a good game in the full version after all. I'm going to say, yes, I'd buy AoS too, even though it'd have some flaws in there.
PS: kmaj is a grammarnazi
Bandage
[USAB] Member

Postby rensdragonlord » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:40 am

I might buy it,But I don't have a paypal account and I don't think it's worth buying though :/
But it's still a very good game.Ben just needs to find a way to make this game a more Tactical FPS-like with bigger maps and Vehicles(maybe?) not just a Run & Gun style type of FPS and put the Old Rifle back.
ImageImage
rensdragonlord

PreviousNext

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion