Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

AOS 0.76 BLOCK Damage

For all things AoS!

AOS 0.76 BLOCK Damage

Postby Putin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:18 am

Ok yesterday I played on a 0.76 server and the enemy made a simple wall from where they sniped at our base . Me and 2 more guys had a SMG And we started shooting at the wall , what then happened made me so pissed off that i couldnt believe. 1 mag from SMG would breake like 3 block so we tried to use the smg like in older versions where the rifle would be used as a sniper and smg for destroying such fortifications ...

So a appeal to Ben You broke the Balance the Semi is now better at destroying blocks then a SMG !!!

Here mathematically
SEMI- 8 bullets 2hits - 4 Blocks .
SMG- 30 bullets 4hits - 7.5 blocks / BEFORE 30 bull 3hits - 10 block that is just 2.5block smore and makes the game much more playable and enjoyable

Also mathematically 0.76 version you destroy 7.5 block in game it is like 3 or 4 cause of lag hit registry and on longer ranges you totally screwd up ...
AoS The worst game with the greatest potential .
Putin

Re: AOS 0.76 BLOCK Damage

Postby Carrotstick » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 am

Were you crouching?
Carrotstick
[SPQR] Member

Postby Habsburger » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 am

Well , before it was a motherfucking jackhammer and everyone complained , including you.Therefore now i feel like you should respect the changes and live with it. Nothing is more disapointing than building a pretty wall and it being torn apart by a round of SMG.
Ashamed to be brazilian , monarchist.
Habsburger

Postby Putin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am

Habsburger wrote:Well , before it was a motherfucking jackhammer and everyone complained , including you.Therefore now i feel like you should respect the changes and live with it. Nothing is more disapointing than building a pretty wall and it being torn apart by a round of SMG.

1. I have never coplained about smg break power
2. I dont knew have you even played 0.76 but its a pain in the arse I am using a Semi to break walls its much more easy and less stressing as the smg
Putin

Postby Scipion » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Tell me more about how you don't have skill to kill somebody with a rifle so you use SMG to destroy his defense.
But seriously, how am I supposed to play when every guy can easily break my defense? Play the game a little bit more strategically. Dig a tunnel under them or sneak up on them.
Scipion
[SPQR] Leader

Postby jdrewlowery » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Scipion wrote:Tell me more about how you don't have skill to kill somebody with a rifle so you use SMG to destroy his defense.
But seriously, how am I supposed to play when every guy can easily break my defense? Play the game a little bit more strategically. Dig a tunnel under them or sneak up on them.

A+
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby HoboHob » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 pm

What!

I remember people complaining that the SMG was a freaking Jackhammer and that it needed to be debuffed(and I agree with this BTW).

Well Ben delivers.
HoboHob

Postby Articsledder » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm

It is a gun not a Block remover.
aend tehn teh cahirs began to snip
Articsledder

Postby Socrates » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Articsledder wrote:It is a gun not a Block remover.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby Fluttershy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:25 am

Ben made it two shots because he actually attempted to balance it. He forgot to drop it back down to 3 shots when he buffed it. Again. Rifle over all is a mess a problems needing to be fixed.
Fluttershy

Postby Varun » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am

Habsburger wrote:Well , before it was a motherfucking jackhammer and everyone complained , including you.Therefore now i feel like you should respect the changes and live with it. Nothing is more disapointing than building a pretty wall and it being torn apart by a round of SMG.

You obviously don't know who this is. This is Putin, the legendary advocate for smg rights.

On topic, I don't know why you have to use an smg to break his defences. Was he so dangerous that you couldn't just attack, or at least coordinate with the two other guys? If you all attacked at once, there is no way he could beat you, not in 0.76 anyway.

0.75 would be a different matter of course.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Putin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 am

Varun wrote:

You obviously don't know who this is. This is Putin, the legendary advocate for smg rights.

On topic, I don't know why you have to use an smg to break his defences. Was he so dangerous that you couldn't just attack, or at least coordinate with the two other guys? If you all attacked at once, there is no way he could beat you, not in 0.76 anyway.

Why must 3 smg players have a hell time hiding/covering and advancing to kill a semi soldier when the semi can easly break blocks and make headshots with 100% accuracy and now the semi is even "totally" protected from smgs cause of his cover ...
Putin

Postby Mehrunes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Putin wrote:
Varun wrote:

Why must 3 smg players have a hell time hiding/covering and advancing to kill a semi soldier when the semi can easly break blocks and make headshots with 100% accuracy and now the semi is even "totally" protected from smgs cause of his cover ...

Honestly, you should just charge and make yourself fodder for your teams semi users. I'm serious. It really helps to just act as a distraction and help your teammate trace down the bastard and kill him. I believe SMG users are supposed to act as fodder in the first place.
I am Mehrunes, and I will be the one to reign victorious over you!... In bed.
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Postby Putin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:47 pm

And that's the problem smg-users should not be baits they should be soldiers and killers like the semi ones ...
Putin

Postby Mehrunes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Putin wrote:And that's the problem smg-users should not be baits they should be soldiers and killers like the semi ones ...

Sometimes there isn't a choice, you can't be a killer soldier all the time. Act as bait and allow backrow to take the ones exposed and allow the rest to be the soldiers and "killers" for you. Then join them after you respawn and continue pummeling their front line. There will also be a chance that your allies will start bringing down their defenses with spades. Yes, the spade, not the SMG.
I am Mehrunes, and I will be the one to reign victorious over you!... In bed.
Mehrunes
[SPQR] Member

Next

Return to Ace of Spades Discussion